CR7 has scored 665 goals for club and country in all competitions, while Brazil star Ronaldo has 291 goals - with 62 strikes for his national team side to make second-highest scorer of all time behind Pele.
Let us know in the comments.
He has described the transfer as a "good choice" and "success", and added: "I achieved a lot of good things at Madrid and had some incredible times there, which I will remember forever, with some incredibly valuable team-mates".
In fact, former Inter Milan coach Luigi Simoni told SportNews (via Soccer Laduma) last month that the 42-year-old former striker was "much more complete, more unpredictable".
"Of course I want to win that sixth Ballon D'Or!" I hope so. There's only one player who has won the Champions League and the World Cup - it's Varane. It would be a lie to tell you otherwise. Ronaldo, however, believes he is deserving of his sixth award after winning the Champions League this year, although the World Cup is often more decisive this year.
"He's been working like insane ever since he got here".
"I think I deserve it".
Ronaldo is being sued by a woman in the United States, who claims he raped her in the penthouse suite of a Las Vegas hotel in 2009.
"The first when I injured my back", he said. The worst is for my mother and sisters. It was close to the World Cup, I did not see myself playing, and my family, my girlfriend [now ex Bruna Marquezine] and my friends stayed with me - they made me believe in my dream: that I would play in a World Cup again. "The next time they beat a European giant 4-0 at home, the dressing room will cogitate".
- San Francisco Giants Hall of Famer Willie McCovey dies at 80
- Kemp, Abrams Near Even in Race For Georgia Governor
- Overwatch's Next Hero Is Ashe, Leader of the Deadlock Gang
- Zero Trailer: SRK is Out There to Marry a Suitable Girl..
- Merkel hosts African leaders, pledges new development fund
- Barbra Streisand says the current political climate is "making me fat"
- OnePlus 6T might come in Thunder Purple (which probably means no red)
- Early voting shatters records in New Mexico
- Brazil's Bolsonaro says country will again lead ethanol production
- Saudi Execution of Tuti Tursilawati Hurts Bilateral Relations