A screengrab of Springbok centre Andre Esterhuizen going through some tackling drills.
"He's a fantastic young player, you saw that in the summer and you saw it at the weekend", added Borthwick.
TIGHTHEAD prop Nick Schonert has been included in England's 35-strong squad to prepare for Saturday's battle with New Zealand at Twickenham.
"You can get cited for something you did at a party when you were 15, anything could happen. He had a 30-metre run up at me so it was tough, we both popped up off each other and it is hard to keep that under control".
"(The) Most important thing is what we do next", the Australian said.
'It's like everything - when you're selecting a national team, there's a whole lot of good players that don't quite make it. We've lost a few games, we played tough and we won.
"Why is it always the most important game?" Because you guys (the media) want to sack me, is that why?
"If you watch at full speed, he has a big run up on me and we both bounce off each other and end up on the floor", Farrell said after the match. Well, you're going to do it at some stage - you know that, you know that.
Itoje looked fortunate to get away with what appeared to be a high tackle and England hit the front for the first time courtesy of a huge Daly penalty from close to the halfway line.
However, former Ireland back Luke Fitzgerald, who was forced to retire at 28 with a neck injury, said that under the new interpretation of the tackle law it should have been a "minimum of a penalty.shocking adjudicating" while Sunday Times journalist Stephen Jones described the decision as ludicrous.
- Amazon To Split Second Headquarters Between Two US Cities, Says Report
- Why Ash Barty's title triumph is bad news for Serena Williams
- Triumph the Insult Comic Dog mocks Ted Cruz on the campaign trail
- Samsung hints foldable display, new Galaxy UX, Android 9 Pie Beta Program
- Teen Accused Of Killing Mom And Burying Her Body Over Bad Grade
- Tyson Chandler bought out by Phoenix Suns, eyes Los Angeles Lakers
- Fortnite's Cube Exploded and Threw Players Into an Endless Void
- ELECTION DAY 2018: What you need to know
- Pompeo: Iranian Economy Will 'Crumble' Under Newly Imposed US Sanctions
- Cup runner's death: Inquiry looms after The Cliffsofmoher dies