About Hugh Jackman " Jackman garnered his first Academy Award® nomination, for Best Actor, for his performance in Tom Hooper's Les Misérables, based on the popular stage show created from Victor Hugo's famous novel of the same name.
Actor Hugh Jackman has announced his debut world tour, performing songs from The Greatest Showman live for the first time. The Show will visit Dallas on June 19 at American Airlines Center.
Tickets on sale December 7 from 9am from Ticketmaster. He will play two shows at The O2 Arena in London. A limited number of exclusive VIP packages will be available.
The tour kicks off in May 2019 in Germany and will see Hugh perform in some of the biggest and most well-known venues across the globe.
While it's unclear exactly which songs will be on Jackman's set list when the tour begins, Variety reports that many of them will come from musicals that he's associated with already.
Most importantly, he starred as P.T. Barnum in last year's circus musical The Greatest Showman, the soundtrack to which has become a multiplatinum sensation, spawning sing-along screenings and talk of a Broadway adaptation.
In both the United Kingdom and America it reached multi-platinum status, selling more than two million copies apiece.
- Apps Associates Announces Strategic Collaboration Agreement with Amazon Web Services
- EURUSD Turns Higher But The US Dollar Remains Bullish
- L.A. Auto Show: Honda Passport returns for 2019
- Spurs are flying, Winks warns Arsenal ahead of derby clash
- American Federal Trade Commission agrees to investigate loot boxes
- Trump abruptly cancels Putin meeting after Russian Federation probe bombshell
- Arsenal's Europa match vs. Vorskla Poltava not guaranteed to go ahead
- Canada passes back-to-work legislation to end post workers’ strikes
- US Army to use Microsoft’s Hololens for combat missions
- Microsoft, Apple battle to be most valuable USA company