Crown Jewel was Hogan's first appearance on a WWE event in over 3 years. After some late changes, WWE Champion AJ Styles now takes on Samoa Joe and Braun Strowman and Brock Lesnar battle again, with the victor taking home the vacant Universal Championship.
None of these predicted outcomes are particularly surprising since Strowman is arguably the biggest star on Monday Night Raw right now and Styles vs Joe was booked at the last minute due to Daniel Bryan pulling out of the show. Eight superstars from RAW and Smackdown Live will battle it out for the World Cup glory in a knockout format.
- AJ Styles holds off Samoa Joe to remain WWE champion.
The Hall of Famer was announced as the host of the event and made his entrance to the familiar sounds of his original "Real American" theme music.
Elsewhere, The Bar are favourites to retain their SmackDown Tag Team titles against The New Day, and Rollins is the current favourite to win the WWE World Cup tournament.
-Shinsuke Nakamura vs. Rusev for the U.S. Championship (Kickoff Show).
DX (Triple H and Shawn Michaels) vs.
Vince McMahon reportedly got word on 10/24 that WWE would be allowed to go, and he started informing people who needed to know before confirming the status of Crown Jewel in the company's Q3 earnings report.
That means that if you never had a WWE Network account you will be able to watch the entire show as well as other exciting wrestling content without paying anything for the next 30 days.
- Chongqing bus plunge caused by fight between driver and passenger
- Bad Boys 3: Will Smith and Martin Lawrence say 'it’s happening!'
- Pakistan court overturns death sentence for blasphemy accused
- Nasa has 'retired' the alien-hunting Kepler space telescope
- USA justice department charges former Goldman bankers in 1MDB scandal
- New Boeing 737 crashes into sea off Jakarta with 189 on board
- 'Father of Taliban' Mullah Samiul Haq killed in Pakistan
- Barbra Streisand's driving on Carpool Karaoke spooks James Corden
- Drunk Japan Airlines pilot was ´almost 10 times over limit´
- Saudi Arabia branded MURDERED Khashoggi a ‘DANGEROUS Islamist’ in phone call