She was, however, conscious when taken to hospital although she is reported to have suffered a broken spine in the collision.
"Thanks to everybody for the Supporting messages", she wrote.
Tsuboi, the driver Floersch hit, is suffering from back pain as a result of the crash, with two photographers and a marshal also in hospital with different injuries.
She hit the back of Jehan Daruvala's vehicle on lap four and then launched over the inside kerb into the auto of Sho Tsuboi.
"I hope everybody's OK after this crash, I wish them the best recovery", said European champion Mick Schumacher, the son of stricken F1 legend Michael, according to the Post.
This year, German female racing driver Sophia Floersch endured a horrific crash that led to the F3 race being red flagged. Videos from the grandstands do not show the leadup to the crash, although it later emerged that Floersch had tangled with another rival on the flat-out run down to the Lisboa corner.
Floersch is only 17 and thankfully survived the crash.
Seventeen-year-old Sophia Floersch was the main driver involved in the incident, and now will need to undergo spinal surgery, but it could quite easily have been a lot worse. I'm really happy to be here. being in Macau represents a highlight of this era for me. "I haven't seen the incident yet". She previously raced in F4 - and made history in her debut race by becoming the first female to score points in an ADAC Formula 4 race. Further updates will be provided as soon as possible, ' said the Macau Grand Prix Organising Committee in a statement. "It's not all confirmed, but it's looking nearly 100 per cent". But I think that when we are inside the cars we are all pilots, we are all the same.
- Khmer Rouge guilty after long-running genocide trial
- The Definition of a Kilogram Has Changed! Here is What it Means
- Bitcoin (BTC) Price Bloodbath Continues as 'Unsustainable' BCH War Rages
- Defiant White House vows to once again suspend CNN’s Jim Acosta
- Experts urge discouraging reckless use of antibiotics
- Lion Air crash victim's father files US lawsuit against Boeing
- Hard Brexit would be disastrous says German industry
- UK Leader Fights Back Against Critics Amid Brexit Upheaval
- WWE WrestleMania 35 Card Predictions After Survivor Series 2018
- Nissan to oust Carlos Ghosn after finding ‘significant acts of misconduct’