In addition, the short press release published revealed the revamped compact Mazda models are set to adapt SkyActiv's next-generation engines. We'll have to wait until the end of the month to find out.
The 3 name was first used for the hatchback in 2003, with the last-generation auto first hitting showrooms in 2014.
Mazda 3 fourth generation built on a new platform SkyActiv-Vehicle, which will provide a higher degree of strength of the body and provide better weight distribution. He went on to mention the SkyActiv-X engine does not have anything in common with today's 2.0-liter SkyActiv-G, adding the engineers had to reinforce the new unit since the explosions are putting more strain on the internal components.
A teaser photo accompanying the announcement suggests Mazda will reveal both the sedan and hatchback variants at the LA show, with a debut presumably scheduled for November 28.
The Japanese brand says its new Mazda3 marks the beginning of a "whole new generation" of cars. This will be the world's first series-produced petrol engine to use diesel-like compression ignition.
While the 2019 Mazda CX-5 Signature is the main focus, it will be on display alongside Mazda's full lineup of vehicles and be available as part of the Mazda Drive Experience during three days of the 2018 Seattle Auto Show. The new model will also incorporate latest SkyActive engines.
- Courtney Lawes says England have what it takes to beat New Zealand
- Tottenham scrapes by Crystal Palace for win
- Ill Maurizio Sarri unhappy with Chelsea performance in Belarus
- Excited Spice Girls say reunion tour will feel odd without 'Posh'
- Mattis Supports Riyadh's Refusal of US Refuelling of Coalition Aircraft in Yemen
- Supreme Court Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg Hospitalized After Fall
- Jo Johnson quits as minister over Brexit and calls for second referendum
- Erdogan, Trump meet over dinner in French capital
- National & World News, Stephen Hawking's wheelchair sells for $393,000 at auction
- Some iPhone X devices have touchscreen problems