"There was a lot of things we could have done better today".
In his first season with the Raptors, Kawhi Leonard has gotten off to a terrific start.
There were two keys to this blowout.
James said his Lakers could've played better in certain areas against the Raptors, especially on the defensive end of the floor.
Lowry came up with his ninth-straight game with 10 or more assists, putting up 11.
The Jazz had two strong stretches in the first half.
"Second, third and fourth, we played Lakers basketball", James said. He lost his starting job 13 games into the season last year thanks to an injury and the subsequent breakout of OG Anunoby but had seemingly left those struggles behind early this year.
The decision deprived Lakers fans of their only chance this season to see Leonard, who could be an unrestricted free agent coveted by their team next summer.
Los Angeles' wins this season have come in shootouts, and while their point differential is better than their record early (the Lakers should be a.500 team by that metric), Los Angeles has a long way to go to reach the NBA's elite.
Unless those things start to show up, the playoffs will not be there for the Lakers, either.
Antetokounmpo was nearly apologetic afterward. The Jazz outscored the Raptors 39-30 in the fourth quarter (which included nine points by rookie Grayson Allen) but the game was all but over by that point. Booker had 14 points in the final frame. He shot 7-for-10 from the field (including 2-for-3 from beyond the arc) and 6-for-6 from the line while adding three assists and a block in 27 minutes.
"For me and what I've experienced in this league, I've tried to stay even-keeled", James said.
- EPL: Big win takes Man City back to top spot
- Kieran Trippier’s weekend performance perfectly symbolises why Tottenham Hotpur fans are frustrated
- Xherdan Shaqiri to miss Liverpool trip to Belgrade
- 'SNL' mocks Navy SEAL who lost eye
- Saudi team sent to Istanbul to 'cover up' Khashoggi murder: Turkish official
- My hair is turning white due to Manchester United’s performances - Jose Mourinho
- Mary Anne Marsh: Midterm elections -- Why Democrats have high hopes for Tuesday
- Hundreds gather for vigil for Girl Scouts, parent killed in Wisconsin crash
- Oprah Winfrey Responds to 'Racist Robocalls' in Georgia
- Lowe's shutting down RONA store on Barrydowne