The 25-year-old dropped a brand song titled "Thank U, Next" on Saturday night and it's safe to say it's an absolute bop!
But more about Pete and Ariana... what'd U think, Perezcious readers?? The "God Is a Woman" singer released the track Saturday night, right before Saturday Night Live aired. Later on, he took on a more serious, yet gentle tone, adding, "The last thing I will say is I know some of you are curious about the breakup".
Then, the comic turned serious during Saturday Night Live's "Weekend Update" segment, saying, "I genuinely wish her all the happiness in the world". Despite the fact her successful album Sweetener was released in August, the songstress is already in the studio working on her next. She also shared images of the words and a screenshot of a song with that title playing on her phone.
In the song, she sings about her new love - "Ari" - and says "She taught me love, she taught me patience". Listen to "thank u, next" above, and check out some of the reactions from Twitter below.
She added: "i'm so. f**kin. grateful".
- Legal decisions and a racist robocall in Georgia governor's race
- Cristiano Ronaldo: Real Madrid players made Lionel Messi claim before Juventus move
- Hackers stole the private messages of over 81000 Facebook accounts
- J.R. Smith Reveals He Wants Trade From Cleveland Cavaliers
- Sarri reveals what Chelsea must do to surely win the league
- Nadal Pulls Out Of Paris Masters
- It’s good to talk, but US-China tensions are far from over
- Saudi Arabia readies to boost supplies over Iran oil sanctions
- 49ers cheerleader takes a knee during national anthem
- European Union to pilot AI facial analysis to catch dishonest travelers