A new record called "Nobody Does It Better" has appeared on Spotify under the name Zandhr, and fans have already started to connect the dots and connect it to the 25-year-old singer. "Who is ariana's therapist and are they accepting new clients", the note asked, garnering over 60K retweets and nearly 300K likes.
The song's lyrics, "One taught me love, one taught me patience, one taught me pain", have everyone questioning which ex goes with which line. Wrote some songs about Ricky, now I listen and laugh. I'm thankful and I love u. Instead, Grande took a page from the book of Mariah Carey: "thank u, next" is a motivational narrative powered by pettiness, perfectly timed to put an end to the public messiness caused by the dissolution of her relationship with Davidson. Breathin visual this week too!
Apparently, the SNL comedian has made a decision to stop making jokes about his short-lived romance with Ariana Grande.
"I know some of you are curious about the break up but the truth is, it's nobody's business", he said, looking a little emotional. "Anyone would be hurt after an engagement was broken off", the source said. Yesterday on a new TODAY show, Kenan Thompson would be asked about the controversial joke told by Davidson about Crenshaw.
Pete used his segment on SNL's Weekend Update to address the drama surrounding his break up with Ariana.
- Amazon To Split Second Headquarters Between Two US Cities, Says Report
- Ron DeSantis Defeats Andrew Gillum to Become Florida’s Governor
- Chargers release Sturgis, promote Badgley — Kicker carousel
- From bad to worse: Trump's media relationship frays more
- BLACKBURN TAKES TENNESSEE: GOP Candidate Defeats Democrat Phil Bredesen
- Triumph the Insult Comic Dog mocks Ted Cruz on the campaign trail
- The Trial of Mexican Drug Lord "El Chapo" Starts Monday in Brooklyn
- Samsung hints foldable display, new Galaxy UX, Android 9 Pie Beta Program
- Fans boo Blizzard at Blizzcon over Diablo mobile game
- Rashida Tlaib will be the nation's first Muslim woman in Congress