Mike Ocquaye, before being taken to the Ceremonial Room of the Jubilee House to interact with President Akufo-Addo. Your coming here shows that you attach a great deal of importance to your relations with Ghana.
Visiting Prince of Wales, Prince Charles today took a tour around the Christiansburg Castle in Osu and Jamestown a suburb of Accra as part of his five day visit to Ghana. But we are in the happier period now.
Charles and his wife Camilla are now are now on their second day of a five stay in Ghana during their tour of West Africa.
"We know the relations between our two countries go back centuries". But we are in the happier period now.
Who else Prince Charles will meet with a number of British Ghanaians in the business, arts, culture and media industries.
After his visit to The Gambia, he is proceeding to Ghana. "It's a relationship that we value".
Prince Charles visited the Gambian Armed Forces Training School to meet with the Chief of the Defence Staff and attend an worldwide human rights lesson.
The Duchess of Cornwall will meet her husband later to fly to the city of Kumasi, where the ruler of the Ashanti Region, the Asantehene, will treat the couple to a Durbar, a colourful traditional Ghanaian welcoming ceremony.
Meanwhile, the Duchess, who is President of the Women of the World Festival, will attend an event featuring Ghana's top female leaders.
"As my wife and I prepare to embark on our upcoming tour of The Gambia, Ghana, and Nigeria, I did just want to take this opportunity to send you all our special greetings and to say just how much we are looking forward to meeting so many of you", he said.
- Seven Killed in Attack on Coptic Christians Bus in Egypt
- Trump to announce asylum rule change
- J.R. Smith Reveals He Wants Trade From Cleveland Cavaliers
- The Yemen war, a "hell on earth" for children
- European Union to pilot AI facial analysis to catch dishonest travelers
- Musk: new Tesla summon feature will "follow you like a pet"
- Diablo Immortal brings Diablo universe to mobile
- 49ers cheerleader takes a knee during national anthem
- Saudi Execution of Tuti Tursilawati Hurts Bilateral Relations
- Hackers stole the private messages of over 81000 Facebook accounts