Wearing traditional Indian garb - Chopra in a pastel blue, embroidered outfit and Jonas opting for a pale pink kurta and light trousers - the pair was glowing in coordinating sunglasses. As the guests will soon be arriving for the pre-wedding festivities, Nick's older brothers Joe Jonas and Kevin Jonas along with their better halves Sophie Turner and Danielle Jonas have arrived in Mumbai. Not just her, even Priyanka's cousin and actress Parineeti Chopra was spotted at the airport all set to jet off.
She teamed it with an orange and silver garment which was draped over her shoulder, as she made an exit from the hotel alongside Joe. "Priyanka and Nick are excited to get married and start the new year as husband and wife". For this, Priyanka adorned a heavily embellished aqua green suit, shoulder-grazing earrings and the diamond ring, which Nick gave her during the proposal.
A source explained to Entertainment Tonight this week that Priyanka and Nick have brought together "the people that mean the most" to "celebrate all week with different Indian traditions and various parties". They will formally Wednesday in a Hindu ceremony over the weekend, followed by a Christian ceremony.
Amid pre-wedding festivities, Priyanka Chopra stepped out for "Social for Good" event in a black top and flared, high waist brown trousers by Essé by Sahib & Sunayana.
- Cavs’ return in Kyle Korver trade is a positive sign
- Local GM plants not shutting down
- Jurgen Klopp risks Anfield BAN for Champions League showdown vs Napoli
- 'To All The Boys I've Loved Before' Sequel Confirmed
- Convicted killer Samuel Little confesses to murdering 90 women
- L.A. Auto Show: Honda Passport returns for 2019
- Kate Middleton Reveals Feelings on Meghan Markle's Pregnancy Amid Rumoured Spat
- Deutsche Bank offices raided in Panama Papers money laundering probe
- Microsoft, Apple battle to be most valuable USA company
- American Federal Trade Commission agrees to investigate loot boxes