Speaking about Conte's potential move to Madrid on the latest episode of the Transfer Window Podcast, McGarry said: "I don't think it think it complicates Hazard's plans". "We have quality, technical qualities, and we need to improve the defensive phase, otherwise we are not a solid team".
Loftus-Cheek enjoyed a very fruitful 25-game loan spell at Selhurst Park last season and played a big part in guiding them away from relegation trouble. I think we need to improve and we need to improve with these players because they can improve. The Eagles have not been impressive since the start of October, the midweek League Cup loss to Middlesbrough their fifth game without a win in all competitions, yet still find themselves up in 14th at the start of the weekend thanks to the travails of Southampton, Newcastle, Huddersfield et al.
"Maybe not for the top but we have to try to arrive close to the top".
The west London side have won seven times and have drawn three games to secure 24 points from their opening 10 games in the Premier League.
Dramatically, Chelsea youth team graduates, Calum Hudson Odoi and Ruben Loftus-Cheeks are now ahead of Moses, thereby raising strong permutations that the ex-Super Eagles star is bound to leave Stamford Bridge in January.
Sarri has used just 19 different players in the Premier League this season - Wolves (17) are the only team to have fielded fewer - and several of the players on the fringes of Chelsea's squad have publicly expressed frustration with their lack of minutes. It is not possible that every player is good enough to play here when he is 19 or 20.
"It is not easy but it is not easy also at the other big clubs".
However, additional information reveals that his former coach at Chelsea, Jose Mourinho, who is now in charge at Manchester United, is on the hunt for Moses. And if you are not a solid team you can not have very important targets. You have to play well when you are on loan, but very very well.
Sarri will be looking to maintain his unbeaten start when Crystal Palace visit Stamford Bridge on Sunday.
- Cristiano Ronaldo: Real Madrid players made Lionel Messi claim before Juventus move
- Overwatch's Next Hero Is Ashe, Leader of the Deadlock Gang
- Merkel hosts African leaders, pledges new development fund
- It’s good to talk, but US-China tensions are far from over
- J.R. Smith Reveals He Wants Trade From Cleveland Cavaliers
- European Union to pilot AI facial analysis to catch dishonest travelers
- Saudi Execution of Tuti Tursilawati Hurts Bilateral Relations
- Seven Killed in Attack on Coptic Christians Bus in Egypt
- Ratify or reject? Midterm elections offer referendum on Trump presidency
- Musk: new Tesla summon feature will "follow you like a pet"