According to The Hollywood Reporter, the movie is in talks to be one of the first movies released as a partnership between Paramount and Netflix, in which the legacy Hollywood studio would produce original films for the streaming service. I Still Love You after the second book in the series. Kitty, sassy as ever, calls out to Lara Jean, telling her, "It's for you!"
What is the title of the To All the Boys I've Loved Before sequel?
Open up a bottle of Yakult, because we could be seeing more of Lara Jean and Peter Kavinsky. Even so, it's great to know that Netflix is definitely listening to the many voices clamoring for the company to continue Lara Jean's story.
And while we all definitely love Centineo and his ridiculous dimples, his sudden success left us wondering why the film's lead actor Lana Condor (who plays Lara Jean) didn't experience the same boost.
Fans have been clamoring for a sequel since To All the Boys premiered in August, particularly since the film is an adaptation of the first book in a trilogy by Jenny Han. Susan stated in an interview with ET earlier this year: "The script isn't written, but I'm anxious to have them say yes so we can get going on it really quickly because you don't want to rush it".
All levels of chill have officially been abandoned, because this is what we've been waiting for ever since Noah Centineo became the internet's new boyfriend with one simple phrase; "Whoa, whoa whoa". Meaning that there are pages and pages of sheer love-themed EXCELLENCE waiting for us, and for Netflix, to crave. Meet John Ambrose McClaren (Jordan Burtchett), Lara Jean's childhood crush from Model UN. "The whole cast would love to do it", she said. "I'm so excited. Thank you for giving the people what they want!"
However, with McClaren's arrival and Josh Sanderson (Israel Broussard) just around the corner, it's unclear where Covey finds herself in after the first film.
- Trump ex-lawyer Cohen pleads guilty to lying to Congress
- Elton John unable to perform in Orlando and Tampa
- Paul Manafort Breached Plea Deal by Lying to Mueller’s Team, Prosecutors Say
- Stephen Curry responds to message from fan over no women’s shoe
- Rajinikanth-Akshay Kumar's 2.0 irks telcos; here's why
- Deutsche Bank offices raided in Panama Papers money laundering probe
- Produce industry expects to ship some romaine again soon
- Jurgen Klopp risks Anfield BAN for Champions League showdown vs Napoli
- Scientist who claims he edited twins' genes apologises … for result being leaked
- Michael Clarke unloads on Gerard Whateley: 'Headline-chasing coward'