Speaking as fans of the show, we at What's on Netflix are saddened by the cancelation, therefore, we would like to thank the cast and crew for their excellent work on Daredevil.
Netflix has announced the cancelation of its Daredevil series after three seasons, ending what was once the cornerstone element of its Marvel universe.
The cancelation of Daredevil comes a month after its third season was released following a long hiatus.
One major problem they had was the fact Netflix has switched over to seasons 10 episodes for their series and they had been pressuring Marvel TV to switch over from their usual 13 episodes. We wouldn't place your bets on either show getting renewed following their upcoming seasons' debuts in 2019.
One option is that the character will appear in one of the two uncanceled Marvel series on Netflix, teaming up with The Punisher (Joe Bernthal) or Jessica Jones (Krysten Ritter) to finish off Wilson Fisk (Vincent D'Onofrio) once and for all. We already know that Marvel is going to pull all of its content from Netflix soon, moving it to this new service, which will also produce all the new spinoff shows with Falcon, the Winter Soldier, Loki, and Scarlett Witch. Your abs were as exciting as your many many punches and we'll miss them both equally.
The company said that they're proud of the show's last season and are thankful to their partners at Marvel. Still, we probably should have seen this coming. Disney is, understandably, trying to look forward as it launches a new service. Netflix's reputation has slowly amassed a number of chinks in the armour over its abrupt cancellations, but Daredevil's absence will likely alienate a size-able army of fans who aren't quite so forgetful.
- Israel in first Syria strikes since air defence upgrade
- Powell Opens Door to Possible Pullback in Fed Rate-Hike Outlook
- AFM outbreak up to 116 cases in 31 states, CDC says
- Most New European HIV Cases Last Year Arose In Ukraine, Russia
- Nickyanka wedding: Chopra, Jonas family reaches Jodhpur
- Camera InSight landed on Mars and sent the first photo
- Life expectancy in the US continues to fall
- Putin and MBS Share High Five and Laughs at G20 Summit
- Boca to appeal CONMEBOL's Copa Libertadores decision
- Suspect nabbed in mall shooting that got innocent man killed by cops