"It looks like Ozil is going to be on the move in January and we are seeing one-way traffic for Manchester United to capture the out of favour midfielder from Arsenal." . Craig Burley and Steve Nicol break down Manchester United's 2-2 draw with Arsenal in a game that the Gunners should have won.
Asked if there was still confidence within the dressing room of reaching the top four, Lingard said: "Yeah, I think we believe as a squad".
It was a frantic, and at times feisty, encounter at Old Trafford, which saw Emery's Arsenal rack up a 20th unbeaten game in all competitions as another winless league match leaves United off the pace in the top-four hunt.
"Our challenge is to come to teams like United, I think today our response was positive", he said.
City are now on top of the Premier League table this term with 41 points from 15 games, while Liverpool are second place with 39 points from the same number of games. It's a fantastic team, a fantastic team.
"Leading the game, especially going in at half-time, always puts you in a comfortable position and if we can do that now for the remainder of this season it would help us". We need the points to climb the table. Try to work harder and try to do what we are doing to try to win as many games as possible.
"We are a work in progress".
Mark O'Haire says: "Everton were frustrated by Newcastle at Goodison Park on Wednesday evening, but Marco Silva's men can get back on track with a narrow success at home to out-of-form Watford on Monday night". After being dropped for the 2-1 win at Bournemotuh, the playmaker missed out at home to Tottenham after suffering from back spasms.
Three days after scoring a victor six minutes into injury time in the local derby against Everton, Liverpool needed rested stars Roberto Firmino and Mohamed Salah to come off the bench and help rally the team to a 3-1 win at Burnley on Wednesday.
"This draw yesterday is only good if we win against Huddersfield".
Liverpool on Thursday closed back to within two points of Premier League leaders Manchester City by coming from behind to beat Burnley 3-1 as Manchester United and Arsenal shared the spoils in a thrilling 2-2 draw at Old Trafford.
"I would have taken seventh or sixth to be honest with you, don't get me wrong, it's a transitional year".
- Cardi and Offset's Baby Girl Kulture Just Made Her Instagram Debut
- George W Bush says he called dad 'wonderful'
- Recalled infants' Ibuprofen sold at Walmart, CVS, Family Dollar
- Cardi B announces split from Offset - the internet is a mess!
- Corker calls Trump's loyalty to Saudi Arabia 'un-American'
- World in 'deep trouble' over climate change, United Nations warns
- Huawei’s CFO Meng Wanzhou Arrested and Now Everyone Is Very Nervous
- OPEC agrees to deal to cut oil output, despite Trump pressure
- 'Extremely rare blood' donations needed to save 2-year-old Florida girl
- Mobile phone network down across the Isle of Wight