It looks like the skins will be available to unlock for Battle Pass users as different rewards.
The seven new skins in the Season 7 Battle Pass.
The mysterious iceberg that recently appeared on "Fortnite's" map has collided with the island, ushering in the battle royale game's seventh season, an all-new Battle Pass, Creative Mode, and more. Both can be leveled-up to unlock new styles, Epic said.
Epic has kicked off Fortnite season 7 and, as is usually the case with these seasonal shifts, a lot of big changes are coming along with it.
Season 7 additionally introduces Wraps, allowing you to modify the look of vehicles and weapons. But with Creative Mode, you'll now have unlimited time to play around and you can save your creations for later.
This is part three of the staged Battle Pass challenge for season 7 week 1, so make sure you've completed the first two parts before you make your way over to dance on top of a submarine in Fortnite - you'll need to bust some shapes amid a crown of RVs and a metal turtle, first. But while the all the new cool stuff is exciting, challenge veterans like you will be keen to get started with their Fortnite challenges, so we're here to help you find the Fortnite submarine location to dance on.
While many video game players have come to know Epic Games thanks to the massive rise in popularity of Fortnite, Epic Games has been a major developer in the gaming industry for years with one of their most popular titles being the mobile fighting game of Infinity Blade.
"Starting December 13, all players will have access to a private island for free".
- Brexit: See how your MP voted on the contempt motion
- Kohli falls as Australia strikes put India on ropes
- Recalled infants' Ibuprofen sold at Walmart, CVS, Family Dollar
- 'Extremely rare blood' donations needed to save 2-year-old Florida girl
- Corker calls Trump's loyalty to Saudi Arabia 'un-American'
- Lady Gaga, Kendrick Lamar, Donald Glover, And More Receive Golden Globe Nominations
- The Network got live shots of the Samsung Galaxy S10
- Australian Open gets top 100 men and women
- Ubisoft teases new post-apocalyptic Far Cry
- OH dad makes girl walk miles to school for bullying on bus