Though the Avengers: Infinity War actor had confirmed that he was hanging up the star-spangled suit for good after Avengers 4, directors Joe and Anthony Russo hint that this may not totally be the case.
While speaking at Collider's screening for Avengers: Infinity War, the Russos indicated that they will be done with Marvel movies, and superhero movies in general, once they wrap up their commitments for Avengers 4. Let us know in the comments!
We've all seen the news before, Chris Evans was alluding to his end as Captain America in the Marvel films. When pressed on his potential participation in Marvel movies beyond Avengers 4, the man who had made a moving train analogy one month prior replied, "Tough to say".
To make the fans' waiting more hard, the Turkish voice actor of Iron Man, Tamer Karadağlı, has them more teased saying that the trailer is awesome and gave him goose bumps.
"We're about halfway through the editorial process and it's standing about three hours right now", he continued.
Many people are curious about the future of the MCU after the events of Avengers 4, especially with the franchise expanding into limited series focusing on individual characters. If that airhorn could speak, it'd be saying "Thank you, next". "I won't explain what that means but fans will soon understand what I'm talking about".
"We killed half the Marvel universe so for us it really is about, in what ways can we surprise the audience and tell a very challenging story", Russo added.
Did Evans not know something before he said all this?
- Ubisoft teases new post-apocalyptic Far Cry
- Recalled infants' Ibuprofen sold at Walmart, CVS, Family Dollar
- OPEC agrees to deal to cut oil output, despite Trump pressure
- World in 'deep trouble' over climate change, United Nations warns
- Arrest of Huawei 'heiress' throws rare spotlight on family
- Australian Open gets top 100 men and women
- 'Extremely rare blood' donations needed to save 2-year-old Florida girl
- George W Bush says he called dad 'wonderful'
- Fortnite Season 7 arrives with new Iceberg biome, Wraps and planes
- Trump to nominate State Department’s Heather Nauert as United Nations ambassador