It means that José Mourinho's men are still only in eighth place and face an uphill battle to finish the season in the Champions League places.
Manchester United manager Jose Mourinho is "very happy" and "fully committed" to the club, according to his agent.
The Gunners squandered the lead twice at Old Trafford on Wednesday night to settle for a 2-2 draw with Manchester United.
Arsenal manager Unai Emery has given an injury update for Mesut Ozil ahead of the Huddersfield game in the Premier League on Saturday. "We spend more time with each other than we do with anyone else in our lives". "It's one reality. The consequences of many things".
Asked on Friday when United, now eighth in the Premier League, will challenge for the title again, Mourinho said: "I don't know. We're going to look when he can come with us".
After leading a Porto side in 2002-03 who only conceded their 25th league goal in their 32nd game, it would be another six years before any of his clubs allowed more than 24 in an entire season.
This weekend Mourinho's side takes on struggling Fulham in need of a timely Premier League boost, having seen the defeat at swashbuckling league leaders Manchester City followed by draws with Crystal Palace, Southampton and Arsenal.
We'll take on a Huddersfield side who now sit 17th in the Premier League table and just one point off bottom after losing at Bournemouth in midweek so we should be confident of continuing our fine run with another positive result tomorrow.
In that team, Nemanja Matic and Scott McTominay started in a back three alongside Phil Jones, none of them returned to the defence at Old Trafford on Wednesday. He said City were very specific about what they wanted in each position for the next year and two years.
- Huawei exec accused of fraud over Iran sanctions
- Mortal Kombat 11 bringing more ultraviolence in April
- ‘Marvel’s Spider-Man’ Was Completely Snubbed At The Game Awards 2018
- Meghan Markle just achieved something no other royal family member has
- Burnley 1-3 Liverpool: Reds mount comeback to ensure record breaking start
- British backpacker's disappearance in New Zealand being treated as suspected murder
- Images Reportedly Show Expansion of NK Missile Base
- What A Yield Curve Inversion Means For Traders
- CNN Offices Evacuated Over Bomb Threat During Don Lemon Show
- Crackdown on Italian mob prompts dozens of arrests in Europe