The Belgium worldwide, making his first appearance at Anfield since May 2017 after spending last season on loan at Wolfsburg, capitalised on Jordan Pickford's error to nod home from close range for a 1-0 victory.
When Origi profited from an extraordinary stroke of fortune in the final moment of Sunday's derby, Klopp lost the run of himself and took off onto the pitch, stopping only when embracing Alisson Becker.
Read on for a summary of the manager's preview of the fixture from his pre-match press conference below... "That's what rules are for and if you break rules you have to be fined for it". "But I know, as a defender, that you can play 90 minutes pretty well and then, in one moment, you can be the worst player they have ever seen play".
"My respect to Everton could not be bigger after that game".
"I'm proud of my players, proud of how they performed this evening", said Silva.
"The goal was lucky of course but our idea was clear: we wanted to win until the last second". We don't want to look for excuses but that's how it is.
"But in that moment it was very special and it happened".
"He played a good game until that point", Van Dijk said.
And now, thanks to Liverpool's "Tunnel Cam" footage has emerged of Klopp's full reaction to Origi's goal. "We've had disappointments before and pushed them aside quickly, and we've got to do that again". "I think it is the Everton luck when we come to Anfield".
Lets keep our peckers up, Jordan will be sicker than all of us tonight, us loyal fans will back him to the hilt, not like them bastards with Karius!
With the ball looking as if it might hit the crossbar, the England man pushed the ball upwards and presented Divock Origi with a simple headed finish into an open net to seal a 1-0 win.
FA rules prohibit players and coaches from betting on any football activity or providing non-public information to any other person that is then used for betting.
"We have proved we are capable of matching any team on our day. We have another game on Wednesday so need to get over this and make sure we are ready to get the win".
- Hundreds stream past George H.W. Bush's casket at Capitol
- North American leaders sign NAFTA replacement deal
- Michelle Obama offers advice to Meghan Duchess of Sussex
- National Hockey League approves Seattle expansion for '21-22 season
- Qualcomm says NXP deal is dead
- Former Seahawks Star Brandon Browner Sentenced To 8 Years In Prison
- Vladimir Putin is "slow learner", - US Secretary of Defense
- Israel Launches Operation to Cut off 'Hizbullah Border Tunnels'
- PETA Not Happy With Priyanka Chopra And Nick Jonas's Wedding Rituals
- Graham wants Senate resolution on Saudi prince