As artificial snow fell around them the two me exchanged snowballs and Kate even found herself the target of a playful attack.
Royals, they're just like us - except they live in palaces and are insanely wealthy.
The Duke of Cambridge talks with five years old Ivan Mother at Kensington Palace, London, where he is a hosting a Christmas party for families and children of deployed personnel from RAF Coningsby and RAF Marham serving in Cyprus.
The magazine reported: "Kate and William have bought him a Grow-Your-Own Girlfriend kit, along with a more stylish gift - Gucci loafers because 'all his shoes have holes in them".
William and Kate met a boy whose dad is in Cyprus, while his mum posted to Afghanistan.
"It's sad we won't be home for Christmas, but to get that personal message from them with the duke and duchess is lovely".
Speaking in front of a crowd of RAF personnel and soldiers from the 2 Mercian Regiment, Prince William said: "As we approach Christmas, Catherine and I feel strongly that praise for your work and recognition of your sacrifices is exactly what is due to you all".
"But I'm very, very grateful that the Royal Household put that together for our families, because it's more hard for the people at home".
"I'm sorry that we couldn't bring your families with us for Christmas". Sat a few seats away from William were flight sergeant David Sheppard, 48, and Sergeant Dickie Myers, 32, who were part of the RAF Search and Rescue crews at RAF Valley on Anglesey when the royal flew rescue missions from the base.
The royal couple appeared to be in the best possible mood, sizzling as they talked to the military base staff and delivered presents to them from their families back at home, whom they won't reunite with for Christmas.
- Greenhouse Gas Emissions to Set Record
- OPEC agrees to deal to cut oil output, despite Trump pressure
- George W Bush says he called dad 'wonderful'
- Cardi and Offset's Baby Girl Kulture Just Made Her Instagram Debut
- President George H.W. Bush’s Service Dog ‘Sully’ Salutes Companion At Capitol
- Trade war, day 153: China affirms ‘very successful’ trade meeting
- Huawei’s CFO Meng Wanzhou Arrested and Now Everyone Is Very Nervous
- Newcastle United 0 West Ham 3
- The Network got live shots of the Samsung Galaxy S10
- Patriots QB Brady finally joins 1000-yard rushing club