Bryan Lewis, the attorney for Steve Smith, Kid Rock's business partner and "best friend", told Variety Friday night that the controversial performer was planning on showing up and fulfilling his duty as grand marshal Saturday morning.
In the same interview, he said, "I think the president's doing a great job with his policies". That's what Shaw Jr. grabbed the barrel of the gun, throwing it behind the counter and earning himself the moniker "Waffle House hero".
"You know, just talk about things without going for each other's throats, and protesting everything", he said, "And God forbid you say something a little bit wrong, you're racist, homophobic, Islamophobic, this, that and the other. People need to calm down get a little less politically correct", Rock said.
'This b**** and these b******s will be happy to have you on the show and have a beer, ' Behar, a proud Democrat, said.
Steve Doocy: Listen, she's just got a different point of view from you. Shaw agreed, and rode at the head of the parade in a horse-drawn carriage on Saturday morning. On April 22, Shaw tackled and unarmed a shooter at the Waffle House in Antioch, Tennessee, a southern suburb of Nashville.
He also posted an instagram photo as he prepared to depart and lead the parade. "But I wanna say first, I don't agree with calling any woman a bitch for having a political opinion, people do it to me all the time".
Prior to the announcement about Shaw being honored, Nashville Mayor David Briley said he was "leaning toward" skipping the event if Kid Rock remained the grand marshal.
Though the on-air reporter immediately apologized for Rock's statement, and later issued a second on-air apology on their network, the damage was done in Nashville. "Mess with the bull, you get the horns".
- UK Leader Focused on Passing Brexit Deal Despite Uncertainty
- Macron tells Saudi prince global experts needed in Khashoggi investigation
- Priyanka, Nick's mehndi ceremony to be held today
- Canada sanctions 17 Saudi nationals over Jamal Khashoggi murder
- Marco Silva: ‘power’ of Merseyside derby win can give Everton confidence boost
- Macron to meet Saudi crown prince at G20
- Amber Guyger Indicted on Murder Charge in Botham Jean Killing
- Goldman Says Trade War Escalation ‘Most Likely’ Outcome of Trump-Xi Dinner
- NASA wants these private companies to help it get to the moon
- Plane malfunction gives Merkel nightmare start to G20