The couple who have been dating each other for quite some time now is finally tying the knot as per the Hindu traditions on December 2, 2018 and as per the Christian traditions on December 3, 2018 which will take place at the lovely Taj Umaid Bhawan Palace in Jodhpur.
Priyanka Chopra is about to become Mrs. Jonas this weekend.
Just like Deepika Padukone and Ranveer Singh's Lake Como wedding, Priyanka Chopra and Nick Jonas too have banned mobile phones at their wedding venue - Umaid Bhawan Palace in Jodhpur. Jonas says. "No joke-she took about 45 seconds". Jonas was hanging out casually by the bar, when he noticed Chopra, dressed in Micheal Kors, "breezing through" the room.
The couple announced their engagement in August on Instagram with Jonas posting a photo of him with Chopra, accompanied by the message: "Future Mrs. Jonas".
"And I put my drink down", Jonas told Vogue, "get on one knee - this is in front of a bunch of people - and I say, 'You're real".
After the 2017 Met gala, which they attended together, Chopra invited Jonas to her apartment - where her mother was home watching Law & Order in her nightgown.
Bollywood's desi girl Priyanka Chopra and United States singer Nick Jonas landed in Jodhpur on Thursday night as excitement over their impending nuptials, dubbed India's "wedding of the year", reached fever pitch.
Priyanka has remained tight-lipped about what she will wear on her big day, however, in a cover interview for U.S. Vogue magazine, reporters for the fashion publication indicated that she will sport at least one ensemble from Ralph Lauren, dreamed up by the American designer himself. "She's still upset about that, her mom was in the house".
Priyanka and Nick have already touched down in India, having been spotted in Mumbai for what appeared the first of the Indian wedding ceremonies, signalling the beginning of the three-day wedding. "Forty-five seconds of silence".
They were accompanied by Joe Jonas and his fiancee, also Priyanka's J sister Sophie Turner.
The married couple were spotted arriving among many other stars for Nick and Priyanka's wedding on Thursday (November 29) in Jodhpur, India.
- Putin says Russia, Saudi Arabia to extend OPEC oil pact
- UK's May presses on with Brexit plan after another minister quits
- Former presidents laud George H.W. Bush's dedication to public service
- Manchester City's Gabriel Jesus fails to seize his big chance
- Ukraine Reiterates Call For 'Germany, Allies' To Increase Presence In Black Sea
- NYPD searching for couple who lost ring down Times Square drain
- Comey Makes a Deal With House Republicans to Testify
- Captain Marvel's Cosmic New Poster Arrives Ahead Of Fresh Trailer
- Trump agrees to pause USA trade war with China
- Chargers get biggest win in years, shock Steelers in Pittsburgh