Quite honestly in the beginning nobody actually thought that the two of them will walk the aisle and say "I Do".
In a tell-all interview with Vogue about their relationship, the pair told the magazine that on September 8, 2016, Jonas, 26, sent a direct message via Twitter to Chopra, 36. It is a ideal place for Priyanka, our very own Desi Homegirl, to get married while her Videsi guests look on, proud and enchanted.
Priyanka Chopra and Nick Jonas are getting married in India in just a few days, which is super exciting for many reasons-not the least of which is a possible appearance from Priyanka's close friend Meghan Markle and her husband Prince Harry.
YouTuber Lilly Singh, television host Anusha Dandekar and her boyfriend Karan Kundra, Priyaka's cousin Parineeti Chopra and her mother Madhu Chopra had already arrived in Jodhpur on Thursday after Priyanka and Nick. In 2017, the actress and Nick attended the Met Gala, and both wore striking Ralph Lauren looks. After that, they began hanging out more together.
Back in April, Chopra gushed over her good friend Meghan in an essay, praising her for being named one of Time's 100 Most Influential People. "Will you make me the happiest man in the world and marry me?", Nick asked PeeCee post the birthday celebrations.
Chopra said she was speechless. The singer reveals, "No joke - she took about 45 seconds".
Flash forward a few months through a traditional roka ceremony, a bridal shower, a bachelorette and bachelor party, and the two are preparing to marry in India this weekend during a three-day extravaganza.
Though Ralph is extremely selective when it comes to wedding dress designs, his partnership with Priyanka is in some ways expected, considering their longstanding relationship.
- Google opens up Project Fi to more devices
- AFM outbreak up to 116 cases in 31 states, CDC says
- AWS announces 13 new machine learning services and capabilities
- Life expectancy in the US continues to fall
- Plants Close as Economy Grows — Trump Slams GM
- Camera InSight landed on Mars and sent the first photo
- Canada passes back-to-work legislation to end post workers’ strikes
- Lakers' Ball day-to-day with ankle sprain
- Suspect nabbed in mall shooting that got innocent man killed by cops
- Arsenal's Europa match vs. Vorskla Poltava not guaranteed to go ahead