Brazilian legend Pele has states that Barcelona star Lionel Messi has only one skill and can not be considered the greatest football of all-time.
He also added that he cannot be compared with all-round players like himself, who could score using both feet as well as his head.
The five-time Ballon d'Or victor does not have the all-round game that he and Maradona once possessed, according to the Brazilian.
He continued: "How can you compare?"
O Rei also said he is in better health after some surgeries over the past year, but is not yet 100%.
Do you think Pele is superior to Messi? Much better. (Franz) Beckenbauer and (Johan) Cruyff were also better.
The football icon from Brazil is of the opinion that he was a better footballer than Messi, who "only has one skill".
"Sometimes I talk to his father, sometimes I see Neymar for adverts, it's hard to defend him for all the things he's doing in football, and I talked to him", he said, according to Sport.
The 31-year-old has scored 41 goals and supplied 20 assists in 45 matches across all competitions in 2018, giving him more goal involvements than any other player in Europe's top five leagues. "I talked to him, I told him that in football, he's got it. We talked and I told him: 'In football, God gave you a gift, but what you did is what made it hard'".
"I don't feel any more pain, but I feel some weakness".
- Imran Khan: Pakistan will no longer be America's hired gun
- MLB's Jose Castillo, Luis Valbuena Killed in Car Crash
- Jose Mourinho: Manchester United boss happy at club, says agent
- Deal done: Matthew Dellavedova headed back to Cleveland via trade
- SpaceX's Falcon rocket ditches in water after sending cargo to ISS
- NASA’s new Mars robot just sent back some awesome photos
- Cardinals Trade For Paul Goldschmidt
- ‘Kedarnath’ screening banned across Uttarakhand, says state tourism minister
- Rap star Kendrick Lamar leads Grammy nominations with 8
- Falcon 9 Rocket Crashes After Successful ISS Cargo Delivery