The complete Jonas family was in attendance - Nick's parents Denise Jonas and Kevin Jonas Sr, a pastor who officiated at the Christian wedding, and his brothers, Kevin, accompanied by wife Danielle, Joe and his fiancee, Game of Thrones star Sophie Turner, and Frankie Jonas.
Moreover, Priyanka has been bashed for the fireworks that lit up her wedding when she has previously urged her fans to avoid using firecrackers during Diwali to reduce pollution and spare the suffering of asthma sufferers like her.
The newly married couple - who shared an additional wedding photo earlier in the day - took part in two wedding ceremonies, one Christian and one Hindu. Per the designer, Chopra's wedding jewelry featured uncut diamonds, emeralds and Japanese cultured pearls in 22 karat gold as well as tiny, whimsical stars in uncut diamonds. The wedding itself was a lavish, multi-day affair, with a traditional Indian ceremony as well as a Western ceremony. "It's been incredible to find the commonalities between our beliefs and figuring out how to blend them in a respectful and meaningful way", she added. They are wearing Sabyasachi for the Hindu wedding ceremony. Then on Saturday, the couple had a Western ceremony, with Chopra's mother walking her down the aisle. Here, they wore Ralph Lauren outfits.
The couple's whirlwind romance has been in the limelight for quite some time.
In November 2017, the twosome had a European themed engagement party with close friends and family at French and Italian restaurant Mamo in New York City, Daily Mail reports.
If you think this cultural clash sounds like it would be ripe for some good-natured fun, you're be right.
Placing her hand on her new hubby's chest, the 36-year-old giggled and scrunched up her face as she rested her head on his. The celebrations spanned over the course of the weekend which saw them celebrate Sangeet, Mehendi and their Hindu wedding as well.
To read the full exclusive interview with the bride and groom and view their stunning wedding album, make sure you don't miss out on next week's HELLO! magazine issue, out 10 December.
- Bush's service dog will go on to help other soldiers
- Graham wants Senate resolution on Saudi prince
- Ukraine Reiterates Call For 'Germany, Allies' To Increase Presence In Black Sea
- U.S. takes aim at China, Iran, Russia over treaty violations
- Ailing Meyer to retire after OSU's Rose Bowl game
- Manchester City's Gabriel Jesus fails to seize his big chance
- Uefa ready to bring in VAR
- Facebook’s Sandberg admits to snooping on Soros
- People saw right through Kareem Hunt's apology interview on ESPN
- Modric takes the Ballon d'Or from the grip of Cristiano and Messi