They also received welcome packs which included Indian treats, shoes and an "information guide" for their three day extravaganza.
The couple are now in India for Joe's brother Nick's wedding to Priyanka Chopra. It's been 8 years of wedding photography, and tonight I may just have witnessed the most awesome Sangeet night of em all.
Nick Jonas and Priyanka Chopra are married.
The couple, who got engaged four months ago, said their vows at the handsome Umaid Bhawan Palace that was lit up by a spectacular light show after the nuptials took place. In fact, both families including the bridesmaids and all of the groomsmen were dressed up in Ralph Lauren.
The bride, groom and other members of the wedding party wore outfits designed by Ralph Lauren, the design house said on its Twitter account. "An important part for the girl in an Indian wedding is the Mehendi.Once again we made it our own and it was an afternoon that kicked off the celebrations in the way we both dreamed".
Following Saturday's wedding, the couple will continue the celebrations with a Hindu ceremony that pays tribute to Chopra's heritage.
The couple further shared the story of why they chose to wear Ralph Lauren for their nuptials, revealing that it was the designer who got them together in the first place when he invited them to attend the 2017 Met Gala.
Priyanka and Nick Jodhpur, 2018 Shot by @harshabathija We're out of words and out of breath at this moment.
- Should India trust Imran Khan's peace talk?
- Here’s How to Join Anthem’s Closed Alpha This December
- Instagram's latest feature lets you share your stories with a select few
- Plane malfunction gives Merkel nightmare start to G20
- Fed's Powell signals interest rates near neutral in speech
- Priyanka, Nick's mehndi ceremony to be held today
- Marco Silva: ‘power’ of Merseyside derby win can give Everton confidence boost
- Putin says Russian Federation 'satisfied' with oil at $60
- Canada sanctions 17 Saudi nationals over Jamal Khashoggi murder
- Macron to meet Saudi crown prince at G20