Priyanka Chopra and Nick Jonas have finally arrived in Jodhpur ahead of their four-day wedding festivities. The couple will Wednesday in traditional Hindu ceremonies on December 2 followed by exchanging vows in Christian wedding ceremony on December 3. The wedding is going to take place at the royal Umaid Bhavan Palace in Jodhpur. The wedding ceremonies will be followed by 2 lavish receptions in Delhi and Mumbai respectively.
Nick's brother Joe Jonas, and his fiance, Game of Thrones star Sophie Turner, arrived in India a couple of days ago for the celebrations. Besides the traditional Hindu wedding, there will also be a Christian wedding of the two. They were photographed exiting the Mumbai airport together. For this, Priyanka adorned a heavily embellished aqua green suit, shoulder-grazing earrings and the diamond ring, which Nick gave her during the proposal. On Monday, Joe Jonas and fiancée Sophie Turner joined the couple and a bunch of their close friends for a night out looking happier than ever.
Speaking about why they chose Jodhpur for the wedding destination, Priyanka's mom, Madhu Chopra had earlier stated, "Mera bahut pasandida shehar hai". And as these dates were apparently fixed even before the actress had locked down her wedding dates, she has agreed to be present for the premiere.
The pre-wedding ceremonies will continue with a haldi ceremony on Friday. Priyanka wore a attractive Manish Malhotra blue and white salwar - kameez whereas Nick was seen rocking a peachy pink kurta with white pyjama.
The couple got engaged after Nick proposed to Priyanka on her 36th birthday in London in July after just a few months of dating.
- Putin says Russian Federation 'satisfied' with oil at $60
- Marco Silva: ‘power’ of Merseyside derby win can give Everton confidence boost
- Woman and baby killed by grizzly bear in Canada
- NASA wants these private companies to help it get to the moon
- Plane malfunction gives Merkel nightmare start to G20
- Instagram's latest feature lets you share your stories with a select few
- Major quake rocks Anchorage prompting tsunami warning
- Goldman Says Trade War Escalation ‘Most Likely’ Outcome of Trump-Xi Dinner
- Fed's Powell signals interest rates near neutral in speech
- Should India trust Imran Khan's peace talk?