They posed for photos in front of a wall of white flowers.
For the reception, the bride changed into a bias-cut silk slip dress with Swarovski crystals along the straps and a low open back, also by Harel, and accessorized with another sparkling headband by Keren Wolf.
A source who attended the event told E! The Israeli press wrote that Tarantino just used a local celebrity to promote his film.
Tarantino and Peak met in 2009 in Israel at the premiere screening of the film "Inglourious Basterds" (Inglorious Bastards), and the engagement pair took place in the summer of previous year (before getting engaged, the couple had to leave and come back again).
Pick, 35, is the daughter of Svika Pick, an Israeli pop singer. "There were only about 20 people and it was very intimate and private", the insider said.
"Among the guests were actors Harvey Keitel and Tim Roth, as well as director Eli Roth ..."
"About the planned wedding of stars became known a year ago when Quentin did the woman on June 30". Despite the age gap, Tarantino and Pick are said to have hit off immediately but it was only in 2016 that they began their love-affair.
Tarantino recently finished shooting Once Upon A Time In Hollywood, starring Brad Pitt, Leonardo DiCaprio and Margot Robbie.
- Anchorage, Alaska rocked by 6.6-magnitude quake ; tsunami warning issued
- Kawhi Leonard Set to Leave Jordan Brand for New Balance
- Jay-Z Trashes Kanye West's Trump Support - 'Enjoy Your Chains'
- Tyson Fury v Deontay Wilder
- AWS steps into blockchain arena
- Ariana Grande fangirls after Jennifer Garner's praise of Thank U, Next
- Google may pull the plug on Hangouts in 2020
- CNN fires analyst Marc Lamont Hill after United Nations speech on Israel
- Bethesda’s $200 ‘Fallout 76’ collector’s edition isn’t what fans were promised
- Manchester United Manager Jose Mourinho Admits Major January Signing Is Unlikely