Jason Velazquez knew it was an oops, but clicked on the link anyway, saw no one owned it, scooped it up for roughly $6, and used it to display a white sentence on a black background: "Donald J. Trump is a traitor to our country".
Once again, Giuliani is Trump's special adviser on cybersecurity and he doesn't understand that the link was generated automatically. He shared what he had done on Twitter, writing, "Rudy didn't separate g-20 from.in so ya boy bought the domain".
Several Twitter users suggested that Trump's lawyer might be a secret member of the so-called "Resistance", which allegedly sabotages the United States president's "dangerous" initiatives from within the White House.
Twitter essentially said that's ludicrous as it can not and does not edit tweets.
"The same thing-period no space-occured later and it didn't happen", he ranted in a follow-up tweet.
One Twitter user previously claimed credit for taking advantage of this window of opportunity.
Many were eager to point out the accusation's flaws, drawing attention to Giuliani's cybersecurity background.
Echoing a common cry - sometimes made by Trump himself - that Silicon Valley's digital giants are biased against Conservative voices, Giuliani suggested that Twitter had done this deliberately.
The disgraced national security adviser and retired U.S. Army general pleaded guilty to lying to Federal Bureau of Investigation agents and agreed to cooperate with special counsel Robert Mueller, who told a court that Flynn had provided "substantial assistance".
"As fun as this is, this not the most important thing going on right now by far", Velazquez said.
Tonight, Rudy Giuliani tweeted his anger over the prank, and proved he has no idea how it happened. "Either I affect what his message is, or I affect what his message is".
- Donald Trump 'likes' Kim Jong-un, Moon says
- Pompeo Reiterates US Support For Saudi Arabia
- Top GOP senators say 'zero' doubt Saudi crown prince ordered Khashoggi's death
- Adelaide curator says he will leave ‘some grass’ for series opener
- Mammootty Finds a Place In Forbes India Celebrity 100 List!
- Powell Comments Suggest Fewer Rate Hikes Next Year
- Trump Praises Stone for Refusal to Testify in Mueller Probe
- Alabama And Clemson Are Both Double-Digit Favorites In The Playoff Semifinals
- Sophie Turner Slams Claims Priyanka Chopra & Nick Jonas's Relationship Is Fake
- US, China trade war sees a pause