Along with Mean Girls, Bring It On and Legally Blonde, Grande channels Jennifer Garner's 13 Going on 30 character Jenna Rink in a wedding scene, which could also double as a reference to her now-canceled wedding to the Saturday Night Live star, 24.
Ariana Grande opened up about the Manchester Arena bombing in a letter shared in her new docu-series.
The 25-year-old singer released the visual on Friday (November 30).
Lindsay Lohan who starred in the original Mean Girls, has already addressed the new video, in which Dynasty actress Elizabeth Gillies - Ariana's Victorious castmate - takes on her Cady Heron role from the cult movie. Kris Jenner made an appearance as Mrs. George (Amy Poehler), donning a baby pink tracksuit and frantically videotaping her daughter as she dances along to the too-risqué-for-high-school performance. Grande's close friends Courtney Chipolone and Alexa Luria (who's holding her chest in a nod to her character's ability to predict the weather with her breasts) rounded out the Plastics, standing in for Lacey Chabert's constantly overlooked Gretchen Wieners and Amanda Seyfried's lovably boring Karen Smith, respectively.
The docu-series gives fans a behind-the-scenes look at her life on the Dangerous Woman world tour. "Like a hand-print on my heart" - I think of Manchester constantly and will carry this with me every day for the rest of my life'. To continue during the scariest and saddest of times. But instead, love as loudly as possible, and to appreciate every moment'.
- Powell Opens Door to Possible Pullback in Fed Rate-Hike Outlook
- Plants Close as Economy Grows — Trump Slams GM
- Boca to appeal CONMEBOL's Copa Libertadores decision
- Asian dealers trade carefully before Trump-Xi, oil extends gains
- Putin and MBS Share High Five and Laughs at G20 Summit
- Nickyanka wedding: Chopra, Jonas family reaches Jodhpur
- Video shows Chiefs' Kareem Hunt shoving/kicking woman in hotel earlier this year
- Trump heads to G20 primed for new conflicts
- Israel in first Syria strikes since air defence upgrade
- AWS announces 13 new machine learning services and capabilities