Gunners boss Unai Emery was impressed with Ramsey's contribution, saying: "When thinking about the first XI, Aaron has chances to help us starting the match or in the second half".
He also said: "It's a good day to speak about the players that played today".
With the victory, Arsenal are now at the fourth place in the Premier League table, level on points with Spurs, and will look to extend their gap as well as their 19-game unbeaten streak when they face Manchester United on Wednesday night.
Emery also used Spurs as an example of how a team's momentum can change quickly, as Tottenham beat Chelsea 3-1 just last week and Inter Milan in the Champions League in midweek before coming crashing back down to earth against Arsenal. It is a very special victory to give our supporters.
"But above all it is three points, like against Bournemouth".
Speaking about the transformation of the team under Emery, Neville said: "I thought he'd need three or four transfer windows to get it right here".
Emery is fast gaining a reputation as a master tactician not afraid to make big decisions at half-time in a bid to win games.
"I had my back to it all so I'm not too sure what happened", he said of the scuffle.
"Why? Because Lacazette has very big experience scoring against every opposition team".
It was reported that Ramsey demanded a 200 per cent wage increase to stay at the club, whose top earner is now former Germany global Mesut Ozil.
The Gunners ran out 4-2 winners in a memorable meeting at the Emirates Stadium on Sunday, with Metropolitan Police afterwards confirming there were seven arrests made.
When asked whether Ozil had attended the game, he added: "I don't know".
"There are a couple of players who are going to play less and less minutes, and have less and less influence at this football because they're not on the journey he wants to go on".
- Paris protests: France to consider imposing state of emergency
- 2.0 box office collection Day 2: Rajinikanth, Akshay Kumar-starrer soars high!
- Erdogan Demands Saudis Extradite Suspects in Khashoggi Killing
- Jordan Pickford apologises after mistake leads to Liverpool victor
- Kensington Palace Breaks Silence After Kate Middleton and Meghan Markle Feud Rumors
- Former presidents laud George H.W. Bush's dedication to public service
- Jose Mourinho: We lost so many balls
- Wilder-Fury Ends in Controversial Draw
- Quentin, Daniella wed in private ceremony
- NYPD looking to return engagement ring found in Times Square