Anyone who weighs over 100kg can do lasting damage with a single punch, although this is especially true of Wilder, who is statistically the heaviest puncher in heavyweight boxing history.
And the difference in their structures was clearly visible as Fury stood nearly one-and-half-feet over Barriga, and the former's fist looking as big as the latter's face.
Observing the apparent nerves among Wilder and his team as a sign of weakness, Fury said: "He's definitely rattled; he's nervous and he's on edge". "Up until he had 30 fights he was quite shy and reserved. It ain't genuine - he's a fake and a fraud".
"Saturday night you've got a different beast".
Fury will likely aim to dominate over 12 rounds, but the Wilder equaliser might see him pulling out big shots of his own down the stretch.
"I believe Wilder wanted me to hit him with a left hook so he could cancel the fight".
"And I have seen many of them in my life, giving it the big un until they get slapped in the mouth. I'm what I am". With his latest, routine victory widely expected, Fury demonstrated remarkable intelligence and composure to outbox a great champion in Germany, which had become Klitschko's adopted home, to win the IBF, WBA and WBO titles. When he beat Klitschko that was his time, that was his window.
"He didn't beat Klitschko; Klitschko beat himself". "If Klitschko would have showed up and thrown more punches, the fight would have been different".
The champ simply could not get near Fury as he ducked and weaved his way around the ring, switching from Orthodox to Southpaw on a frequent basis.
- Bethesda’s $200 ‘Fallout 76’ collector’s edition isn’t what fans were promised
- Zimbabwe finish bottom in Dubai Sevens
- Kawhi Leonard Set to Leave Jordan Brand for New Balance
- Chelsea's Cesc Fabregas will stay at Stamford Bridge until end of season
- AWS steps into blockchain arena
- Manchester United Manager Jose Mourinho Admits Major January Signing Is Unlikely
- CNN fires analyst Marc Lamont Hill after United Nations speech on Israel
- George H.W. Bush, 41st U.S. President, Dies at Age 94
- Google may pull the plug on Hangouts in 2020
- Ariana Grande fangirls after Jennifer Garner's praise of Thank U, Next