Chelsea are set for a busy transfer window beyond deciding the future of Hudson-Odoi, with Alvaro Morata, Davide Zappacosta and Cesc Fabregas all possibly leaving the club this winter.
The Bavarians have been linked with a new £35m after their previous bid was rejected and it has been claimed that the teenager prefers a move to Germany.
Rudiger is a Germany global who knows the Bundesliga well, having begun his career at Stuttgart, and the 25-year-old defender wants Hudson-Odoi to remain at Stamford Bridge.
'It was a general question from him.
The 18-year-old has featured in just one Premier League encounter this season, coming on as a first-half substitute for Pedro during the 2-1 win at Watford on Boxing Day, before being replaced himself late on due to injury. You can see it from both sides. 'Everyone has known for a few years we have got a fantastic crop of players, but as I said the goal is for them to be playing for Chelsea.
Hudson-Odoi has been targeted by Bundesliga giants Bayern Munich for a shock January transfer to Germany.
"We don't need to speak about him too much". It is something he needs to decide.
"He played like a player of 25 or 26 years, I think - very good match of application, very good in the defensive phase, very, very good. I'd like to see him stay and have a real crack". "I hope they all stay", he said. He has all the tools to become a big player, but he has to work a lot.
- Wisconsin Teen Missing For Months Since Parents’ Murder Found Alive, Police Say
- Verizon Takes Swipe at AT&T Over Its '5G E' Upgrade
- Samsung warns sales and profits are going down the toilet
- Who Is Jeff Bezos’ New Girlfriend Lauren Sanchez?
- DR Congo's Catholic Church says its election tally shows different victor
- Mourinho free for Real return as United pay compensation
- Oakland A's expect Kyler Murray to declare for National Football League draft
- Flu cases increase in Lucas County
- Apple’s Tim Cook Wants to Focus on ‘the Most Important Things’
- Bollywood stars call on Modi