The Scottish club signed the 18-year-old forward on a six-month loan deal this month, but the United States global received a DM from a Celtic player.
Timothy Weah says he has "so much more to give" as he begins his loan move with Celtic, where he will be deployed differently than he has been with club or country.
Celtic fans will now be hoping that the club continues its transfer business by strengthening the defensive side of the team as the Scottish champions look to secure their eighth title in a row and the possibility of an historic treble-treble.
"I just want to kick on now and get as many games as I can under my belt and show what I'm capable of", he said. I'm so excited to be here.
The son of former FIFA World Player of the Year George Weah, Tim has only made six senior appearances for PSG, scoring two goals. It's all in the package - great team, great supporters, great stadium, great coaching staff, so it's a great place to come and learn.
He said he would hold talks with the 28-year-old when he returns to Glasgow at the weekend, pointing out that the player was "not on holiday". "Hopefully, I can do the same here at Celtic". "He has told me it is really intense and it is good to grow as a footballer by playing for this club".
The forward met with the squad met in Dubai on Tuesday as he began his stay with the club.
The 18-year-old will join up with his new team-mates at their warm weather training camp in Dubai, and could make his debut in their Scottish Cup tie with Airdrieonians on January 19.
"It is a wonderful moment for me, and such a blessing with such a great coach like Brendan Rodgers to lead me in the right direction", he told BBC.
"The market is very hard for Scotland because the players are always moving, you look at the changes in our squad that happened particularly over the summer, it's a new squad, lots of new players".
- Trump Jr. put on blast for comparing border wall to ZOO FENCE
- Trump urges Senate Republicans to 'just hang together' on border battle
- Russian lawyer at Trump Tower meeting charged in separate case
- Stefanski headed back to Cleveland for second interview
- Lindsey Graham says Trump's AG pick committed to letting Mueller probe continue
- Google Assistant is coming to Google Maps
- Man caught on camera licking doorbell for hours at California home
- Woman dies after being found unconscious in clothing donation bin
- A Brief Influencer History Of Fiji Water
- Denver Broncos hire Bears' Vic Fangio as head coach