Quizzed on whether the 18-year-old should move to the Bundesliga giants, Sarri disagreed, saying: "I don't think so. Why?"
Callum Hudson-Odoi is yet to appear in a Premier League matchday squad for Sarri this season. Their pursuit of Hudson-Odoi has been relentless, however.
Sarri said he did not think a move to Germany would help Hudson-Odoi because "he is an England player" and has a "very great future here with the national team and with Chelsea".
"We definitely want to sign him - he has the qualities which would fit very well into our team", Bayern's director of sport Hasan Salihamidzic said on Wednesday at their winter training camp in Doha.
When the winger was asked about the Liverpool links, he added, "I do not want to talk about that". He can play, of course.
But what of established trio Eden Hazard, Willian and Pedro? "Secondly, because I do not want players on the pitch who are at risk of substitution like Willian, Pedro or Olivier Giroud so I prefer to play with young players".
Bayern's initial bid for the player was rumored to be somewhere around €14.5 million, and they have had offers of both €23 million and €30 million declined since then. To stay here is better for him. It's important because if you have five or six players from the academy you can have soul, more than when you have 25 foreign players'.
"Chelsea must resist the temptation of selling Hudson-Odoi this month and try and persuade him to sign a new long-term contract -- his value and ability is likely to only increase".
Hudson-Odoi looks ever more likely to be leaving Stamford Bridge but will Chelsea regret letting it get to this point? We're all ready and all determined to work our hardest out there. "He is very young but he is improving, especially in the defensive phase". We are wishing him all the best, because he deserves it. I hope he will have a good future.
"Am I happy with that?"
"I know only that for me he is a very important player".
- ‘Bird Box Challenge’ leads to crash, possible charges for Utah teenager
- Hacienda patient may not have shown signs of pregnancy, expert says
- Penny could sell for almost $1 million
- China Trade War Enters Final Round of Talks With Little Optimisim
- Transfer: Sarri speaks on Chelsea selling Willian
- Democrats filibuster pro-Israel bill, demand vote to reopen government
- Woman in vegetative state who gave birth is tribal member
- FDA halts food inspections during government shutdown
- US Bolsters Forces in Region as Syria Withdrawal Begins
- Longer US government shutdown will hit economy: Federal Reserve Chief Jerome Powell