"They have opened an investigation and they're in the process of gathering witnesses and doing witness interviews", he said after acknowledging that two women have come forward with new allegations against the singer, who is accused of holding women hostage in his Chicago studio.
Lady Gaga collaborated with the "Seems Like Your Ready" singer in 2013 on their track "Do You What You Want (With My Body)".
Write what you want, say what you want 'bout me If you're wondering, know that I'm not sorry Do what you want, what you want with my body What you want with my body!
Her removal of a duet with Kelly from streaming services marks another professional hit for him, after the streaming service Spotify removed his songs from auto-generated playlists a year ago. I was contacted to provide contact information for individuals that have knowledge about what happened in that house.
Speaking with Hip Hop Motivation in a video posted on January 5, 2019, Damon Dash, who's known for co-founding Roc-A-Fella Records with rapper Jay-Z and producer Kareem "Biggs" Burke, opened up about his knowledge of R. Kelly throughout the years. The series, which featured gripping accounts from women who said the famed R&B singer abused them, has revived interest in the allegations, prompting prosecutors in IL to ask for potential witnesses or victims to come forward, The Washington Post's Elahe Izadi reported.
Gaga worked on the song "Do What U Want" with Kelly in 2013 but has now spoken out against the singer, saying she stands "behind these women 1000%" and that the allegations are "horrifying and indefensible". She said that he forced her to call him "daddy" and would lock her in a van during their 11 month relationship.
Gaga noted that she was not trying to use the apology to "make excuses" and promised to take action. Something to note is that this song was not only well received, but Jenna Hally Rubinstein wrote a piece for MTV titled "God Bless Terry Richardson For Capturing The Bizarre Sexual Chemistry Between Lady Gaga And R. Kelly".
"I believe a hundred percent that me and my family are in danger", Timothy Savage said after he reported the alleged threats to police. She said anyone who thinks they may have been a victim to call the Sexual Assault and Domestic Violence Division at 773-674-6492. "I know who's behind it".
Dash further questioned why it took people "so long" to listen to all of the stories out there about R. Kelly when he'd known about them for years.
- Tim Tebow Is Engaged to Demi-Leigh Nel-Peters!
- Verizon Takes Swipe at AT&T Over Its '5G E' Upgrade
- Transfer: Arnautovic drops shocking West Ham transfer bombshell
- Apple’s Tim Cook Wants to Focus on ‘the Most Important Things’
- Bayern Munich chief Salihamidzic: We really want to sign Hudson-Odoi
- Bollywood stars call on Modi
- Mourinho free for Real return as United pay compensation
- Poland arrests Huawei employee and high-ranking security official on spying accusations
- Wisconsin Teen Missing For Months Since Parents’ Murder Found Alive, Police Say
- Oakland A's expect Kyler Murray to declare for National Football League draft