It looks like Criminal Minds has reached its end after a very long time on air!
Criminal Minds is now shooting its 15-episode 14th season, and will stay in production to complete the remaining episodes.
Get push notifications with news, features and more.
The post told fans to "get ready for a momentous ride". The cast and crew are now filming the Season 14 finale and will remain in continuous production to knock out the last 10 episodes. "We are so proud to have aired it", CBS' EVP of current programs, Amy Reisenbach, said. "It speaks to everything we do best, which is air quality television". ABC Studios produces in association with CBS Television Studios.
Criminal Minds' BAU team is returning for a 15th season, which will also serve as the final season of the long-running crime drama procedural, Variety has confirmed. "It's really bittersweet, but I'm so, so grateful to CBS for giving us this heads-up", showrunner Erica Messer told TVLine after learning that CBS would be scrapping the show after 15 seasons.
"Criminal Minds" follows a cast of characters who work for the FBI's Behavioral Analysis Unit.
The original cast of Criminal Minds includes Mandy Patinkin as Jason Gideon, Thomas Gibson as Aaron Hotchner, Lola Glaudini as Elle Greenaway, Shemar Moore as Derek Morgan, Matthew Gray Gubler as Spencer Reid, A.J. Cook as Jennifer Jareau, and Kirsten Vangsness as Penelope Garcia. "I don't have the endgame in mind yet", she said at the time. "So my guess is tearjerker more than anything else, that's how I'd describe it".
Fans of the CBS TV series, Criminal Minds are getting mixed news today.
"That journey has changed a lot from the early days on the show because I wouldn't have anticipated all the changes that've happened". I know a lot of shows, when they find out it's going to be over, then characters are killed off or something like that.
- Art Rooney open to trade for Antonio Brown
- Apple’s iPhone 2019 series will bring no major upgrade
- Christina Aguilera Praises Lady Gaga for Speaking Out Against R. Kelly
- Mueller Interviewed Trump Campaign Pollster, Manafort Associate In February
- China Trade War Enters Final Round of Talks With Little Optimisim
- Google Assistant Now Lets You Check-In to Flights by Voice and More
- Ginsburg's Recovery Is 'On Track,' 'No Further Treatment Required'
- Cesc Fabregas completes Monaco move from Chelsea
- FDA halts food inspections during government shutdown
- Guillem Balague delivers update on Alvaro Morata’s Chelsea FC future