The Foos were performing their first gig of 2019 at the Joint at the Hard Rock Hotel in Las Vegas on Wednesday when Grohl slipped off the stage and onto the floor.
In a video posted to Instagram by a concert attendee, Grohl can be seen walking to the side of the stage while continuing to play the guitar. A fan handed him a Bud Light, and he attempted to prop it up on an amp and drink it hands-free while still jamming. Grohl took a few steps back up to continue playing with his bandmates when he lost his balance and fell off the stage.
However, a red-faced Grohl was helped back up and continued with the show.
This is not the first time Grohl, who turns 50 on Monday, has fallen during a live show.
Rescuing the drink, he then took a long swig, restarted his solo and climbed back up to the main stage before falling backwards and being caught by shocked security guards.
During a gig in 2015 in Gothenburg, Sweden, the frontman fell off the stage and broke his leg.
- Video shows bus driver rescuing baby wandering alone near road
- Hardik, Rahul suspended pending probe, to be sent home
- Transfer: Sarri speaks on Chelsea selling Willian
- Samsung chronicles its mobile innovations ahead of Galaxy S10 launch
- Rumor: Nokia 6.2 with a punch-hole display & Snapdragon 632 coming soon
- No easy answers to questions swirling around fatal Ottawa bus crash
- Scott Israel, ousted by governor, will fight to regain his job
- Chelsea boss Sarri happy with Hudson-Odoi for Spurs defeat
- Redmi Note 7 with 48MP camera launched at just Rs 10500
- Arsenal's Ramsey set for Juventus medical on January 13