He added, "It feels really great when Army men appreciate your film because we have made this film to pay tribute for their work". The Surgical Strike may have received mixed reviews but the audience seems to be high on "josh". The film is expected to collect around Rs 3 crore as its opening box office collection. The latter hosted a special screening of the movie which was attended by Varun Dhawan, Ranveer Singh, Rohit Shetty and many other B-town stars.
How's the Josh? Well, that's what Vicky Kaushal has been asking everyone for the past few days. The Vicky-starrer, however, is marching ahead of "The Accidental Prime Minister" which chronicles the tenure of former Prime Minister Manmohan Singh in office.
Touted to be the first content film of the year, Uri: The Surgical Strike has been winning hearts emerging to be one of the first hit of 2019 given by RSVP after Kedarnath. Besides Vicky Kaushal, the film also features Yami Gautam, Paresh Rawal, Kirti Kulhari and debutante Mohit Raina. Based on true events the film follows the story of India's covert operation carried out as retribution for the devastating Uri attack. The film has been directed by Aditya Dhar and it has been produced by Ronnie Screwvala.
- Less than 10% of us eat enough fibre
- Graham says Trump isn't giving in on border wall
- 'Game of Thrones' Final Season Premiere Date Revealed
- Motive for slaying of California policewoman still a mystery
- Scott misses cut but Leishman looks a threat in Hawaii
- Rams vs. Cowboys: How the teams match up for NFC playoff game
- Man who killed officer said he was hit by ultrasonic waves
- Dead and 14 Hospitalized from Apparent Overdose in Chico
- "Stratospheric" Messi scores 400th La Liga goal in Barca win
- Samsung Reveals 219-Inch TV Called 'The Wall'