He added, "It feels really great when Army men appreciate your film because we have made this film to pay tribute for their work". The Surgical Strike may have received mixed reviews but the audience seems to be high on "josh". The film is expected to collect around Rs 3 crore as its opening box office collection. The latter hosted a special screening of the movie which was attended by Varun Dhawan, Ranveer Singh, Rohit Shetty and many other B-town stars.
How's the Josh? Well, that's what Vicky Kaushal has been asking everyone for the past few days. The Vicky-starrer, however, is marching ahead of "The Accidental Prime Minister" which chronicles the tenure of former Prime Minister Manmohan Singh in office.
Touted to be the first content film of the year, Uri: The Surgical Strike has been winning hearts emerging to be one of the first hit of 2019 given by RSVP after Kedarnath. Besides Vicky Kaushal, the film also features Yami Gautam, Paresh Rawal, Kirti Kulhari and debutante Mohit Raina. Based on true events the film follows the story of India's covert operation carried out as retribution for the devastating Uri attack. The film has been directed by Aditya Dhar and it has been produced by Ronnie Screwvala.
- Graham says Trump isn't giving in on border wall
- Yankees Sign Infielder, Appear to be Out on Machado
- China moon machines snap striking pictures of each other
- Less than 10% of us eat enough fibre
- 'Game of Thrones' Final Season Premiere Date Revealed
- "Stratospheric" Messi scores 400th La Liga goal in Barca win
- Vijay Shankar, Gill to replace suspended Pandya and Rahul
- Syrian regime seeks 'intensified' talks with Kurdish forces
- Man who killed officer said he was hit by ultrasonic waves
- Sooners QB Kyler Murray asks A's for $15 million