CARRAGHER'S TWEETThe Sky Sports regular wrote: "I have no problem with the @LFC selection from JK & would rather we had won but, we have the best chance we've had in years of winning the PL & it may be yrs before we're in this position again".
"It wasn't as easy to get the passing going in those tight areas as we would have liked but it was my mistake for the first goal and it cost us ultimately".
The "big chance" Carragher references cannot be underplayed, and with Manchester City likely to get to at least the next rounds of the Carabao and FA Cup, that would mean an extra four games for Pep Guardiola's team.
"Back-to-back defeats now, which really isn't good enough for us, but you have blips in a season".
As quoted by the Liverpool Echo, Milner said: "I should have done better".
"It's a nice feeling and it's another game that we can look forward to now, Shrewsbury or Stoke, so we look forward to their replay and see where we have to go".
"Ki coming on after a minute and playing like he did [was] absolutely outstanding", Milner, who made his professional debut for Leeds United at 16 years and 309 days, added.
"It's not something you want, especially at Liverpool, we know what's expected". His temperament, he's comfortable on the ball.
This is not a moment for Liverpool to hit the panic button, but there is no denying the Premier League trip to Brighton on Saturday has now taken on huge significance.
The Reds triumphed 2-0 in their first meeting between the two sides this season at Molineux, in December, a result that saw Jürgen Klopp's men finish four points clear at the top of the Premier League table at Christmas. But, like we said before, we have to reset our sights for a few days' time for another big game.
- Trump to stop federal relief aid for California wildfires
- Chelsea make a move for Juventus striker Gonzalo Higuain
- Trump Jr. put on blast for comparing border wall to ZOO FENCE
- Kevin Hart Is ‘Done’ Talking About His Oscars Controversy: ‘I’m Over It’
- The Duchess of Cambridge turns 37
- Lindsey Graham says Trump's AG pick committed to letting Mueller probe continue
- Google Assistant is coming to Google Maps
- AMD announces Radeon VII graphics: Zen 2 on track
- Stefanski headed back to Cleveland for second interview
- Brendan Rodgers: Celtic boss looks for more signings for 'tight' title race