Despite the warning letter, Thomas recently told DailyMail.com he planned to invite the Duke and Duchess of Sussex to his own wedding in March, when he plans to Wednesday Darlene Blount in Reno or Las Vegas.
Meghan Markle and Prince Harry reportedly did not attend Kate Middleton's birthday lunch last weekend. Royal biographer Robert Jobson claimed in his book, Charles at Seventy, that a stressed-out Harry became "short-tempered" with staff and insisted: "What Meghan wants, she gets".
But she has now quit after being in the job for only about six months, according to The Sunday Times.
The resignation of the Scotland Yard inspector follows the departure of Meghan's personal assistant, Melissa Touabti, who left Kensington Palace past year after six months in the role.
'But in her current role she can't go anywhere without her protection team and that's a massive constraining force on an individual like her'.
The 52-year-old relative of the royal was arrested for driving under the influence by Oregon State Police at 1:33 AM, and then taken into custody. "His BAC [Blood Alcohol content] was.11 percent, .08 is the legal limit", Captain Tim Fox said.
Meghan and Prince Harry are expecting their first child in Spring.
The publication does not reveal the security guard's name, but explains that her role was an impressive feat for a female, as she "was the first woman to have held such a key role in keeping members of the Royal Family safe".
- Shareholders Sue Google's Parent Company for Alleged Sexual Misconduct Cover-Up
- Arsenal's Ramsey set for Juventus medical on January 13
- A Massive Winter Storm Blankets Parts Of The US, Kills Five
- Donations to border wall GoFundMe to be refunded
- Obama protege Julian Castro set to join 2020 race
- More snow to fall Friday night
- Foo Fighters' Dave Grohl downs beer and falls of stage during gig
- Rashford Can Be As Good As Kane - Solskjaer
- U.K. Labour leader agrees no deal Brexit would be 'catastrophic'
- Billions of white dwarf stars are crystallising, say astronomers