Manchester City practically killed off the tie with a 9-0 first leg EFL Cup semi-final victory over Burton Albion at Etihad Stadium on Wednesday.
Foden will lead a young team away at Burton and Guardiola spent some time after the final whistle talking to Clough's players.
"One-against-one absolutely we are better with Vincent". When Wigan put us out of the FA Cup last season I was sad. It's easy to make the argument that it's the least important of the four competitions that City are in, but the best and most successful teams crave trophies and they will see this as another opportunity to add to their haul under Guardiola. Kyle Walker waltzed in for number eight after sublime play from Mahrez, who has assisted three of the last four City goals.
Before the break it was 4-0, a third goal in seven minutes sparking songs about Wembley in the home stands as Zinchenko's mis-hit cross flew in. "You have to take it in the first leg".
Clubs in the European Economic Area can transfer players between the ages of 16 and 18 and this arrangement has allowed many high-profile players to join English clubs at a young age, including Cesc Fabregas, Paul Pogba, Hector Bellerin and Gylfi Sigurdsson.
"The only way is to take it seriously".
'We are in the final, ' Guardiola said. "In this incredible schedule, we have a little bit of a break in that week to prepare for the other competitions".
Holders Chelsea were given a home game against one of two lower-league teams, Sheffield Wednesday or Luton.
After setting up Walker for City's eighth, Mahrez completed Burton's misery with a goal of his own, the Algeria global poking the ball past Collins to round out a one-sided semi-final encounter. Not at all, we have made history in getting this far.
'We wanted to travel to Burton with the biggest advantage possible.
- Season Wild Card Schedule
- Salah named 2018 CAF African Footballer of the Year
- Lindsey Graham says Trump's AG pick committed to letting Mueller probe continue
- Trump to stop federal relief aid for California wildfires
- Kevin Hart Is ‘Done’ Talking About His Oscars Controversy: ‘I’m Over It’
- Trump urges Senate Republicans to 'just hang together' on border battle
- Stefanski headed back to Cleveland for second interview
- Man caught on camera licking doorbell for hours at California home
- Brendan Rodgers: Celtic boss looks for more signings for 'tight' title race
- Denver Broncos hire Bears' Vic Fangio as head coach