In a statement released to the press, the company revealed that Android Pie has started to roll out for the Nokia 8 Sirocco smartphone.
Another exciting rumour is that the Nokia 9 will feature an in-display fingerprint sensor, integrated to the 5.99in 1440x2960 HDR panel. The phone is available in Steel/Copper, Iron/Steel and Blue/Silver.
Smart Amp beefs up the sound on the single speaker giving the phone a decent audio quality. There's more renders over at the source link if you're so inclined to check them out.
Adaptive brightness, as the name implies, automatically adjusts screen brightness whereas adaptive battery optimises the battery life of the phone by prioritising battery for the frequently used applications.
The rear side features dual camera comprising of 12MP and 13MP sensors with f/1.8 and f/2.6 aperture respectively. Looking at the Nokia 8.1, it is indeed a mid-range smartphone but is actually one smartphone that is right against the OPPO R17 Pro.
Powering the Nokia 8.1 is a 3,500mAh battery and it supports 18W fast charging via USB-C. You can activate Do Not Disturb anytime you want to disconnect. These optics deliver high-quality images and are super-senstive. It comes in White, Blue and Black colour options. The dual cameras will be aligned vertically at the back in the middle.
Google Lens allows you to capture the world around you and get information on products, landmarks and points of interest.
- Elon Musk's SpaceX to cut 10% of staff amid 'difficult challenges'
- USA air travel concerns surface as gov't shutdown drags on
- Tulsi Gabbard: Democrat says she will run for president in 2020
- New York mayor proposes requiring paid leave, a first for US
- Hardik, Rahul suspended pending probe, to be sent home
- Radio Signals From A Galaxy Light Years Away Have Been Reported
- Ocasio-Cortez passed over for influential House committee
- Transfer: Sarri speaks on Chelsea selling Willian
- FBI Investigated Whether Trump Was Working For Russia
- Attorneys for suspect in Closs case 'relying on integrity of judicial system'