At this rate, he's going to need a bigger mantelpiece.
But while Tuesday's ceremony recognized Salah's prodigious talents on the pitch, he proved not quite so fleet-footed on the dancefloor when he and other prize winners were joined on stage by a group of dancers.
"I thank my family, my colleagues and everyone who has played a role in my life".
Salah was voted the BBC African Footballer of the Year for the second time in December.
The Egyptian has shown no signs of slowing down this season either, scoring 13 goals and providing seven assists so far for Liverpool in the Premier League.
Ironically, Aubameyang has scored one league goal more than Salah, topping the charts with Tottenham Hotspur and England star Harry Kane on 14.
Salah found scoring hard early in his professional career and was nicknamed "chancentod" (chance killer) by the Swiss media. Early in his career Salah found scoring hard, resulting in him quitting Chelsea for Italian outfits Fiorentina and then Roma.
Salah blossomed in Rome, averaging close to a goal every two matches, and Liverpool paid nearly 37 million pounds (about $47 mn/41 mn euros) to sign him two years ago.
Spotted by scouts from Swiss club Basel, he moved there in 2012 before joining Premier League giants Chelsea two years later.
Men's National Team of the Year: Madagascar, Mauritania, Uganda.
Borussia Dortmund's Moroccan global Achraf Hakimi was named African Youth Player of the Year, with South Africa's Chrestinah Thembi Kgatlana the female Player of the Year victor. Kgatlana also took the Goal of the Year award.
- Trump to stop federal relief aid for California wildfires
- Trump urges Senate Republicans to 'just hang together' on border battle
- Top takeaways from CFP National Championship Game
- Trump Jr. put on blast for comparing border wall to ZOO FENCE
- Brendan Rodgers: Celtic boss looks for more signings for 'tight' title race
- A Brief Influencer History Of Fiji Water
- Manafort suffering from depression, denies intentionally lying to Mueller’s team, lawyers say
- Bayern confirm Pavard deal
- Season Wild Card Schedule
- Google Assistant is coming to Google Maps