Today marks the start of CES 2019, the biggest consumer electronics trade show of the year. It would be a new thing for many markets where Huawei devices are not available.
While we have not seen this design in person, it certainly is far more aesthetically pleasing than the screen notches that dominated past year.
Of course, EE doesn't explicitly say that it's talking about the Galaxy S10, so there is a possibility this could be for a new Galaxy J, or Galaxy A handset.
Samsung is all set to launch the Galaxy S10 and while the company hasn't shared an official date, we know it's going to be soon. As if that wasn't bad enough, Samsung also failed to add any notable new features to its 2018 flagship smartphone lineup.
A hole punch, or pinhole, camera sensor cutout on the screen looks like it will be the new way to go.
An unannounced Samsung smartphone believed to be the upcoming Galaxy S10 Lite was recently spotted in the Geekbench database, featuring the Snapdragon 855 chipset from Qualcomm along with 6GB of RAM. The smartphone will mark the ten-year anniversary of the Galaxy series and the expectations are quite high.
Other leaks indicate embedded cameras under the display for an Infinity-O display. Further, we have the toned-down Samsung Galaxy S10 Lite and a 5G S10 model is in the headlines too which could materialize since Snapdragon has already launched the X50 5G modem with SDM 855 and few devices across the globe have already harnessed it such as the Xiaomi Mi Mix 3 5G and others. In the meantime, graphic designer Muhsin M. Belaal Auckburaully created a collection of stunning renders for us to enjoy.
- Who Is Jeff Bezos’ New Girlfriend Lauren Sanchez?
- Andy Murray to retire this year
- Samsung warns sales and profits are going down the toilet
- Is Meghan Markle returning to Suits for a final appearance?
- Astronomers detect mysterious repeated radio signal from faraway galaxy for second time
- Transfer: Arnautovic drops shocking West Ham transfer bombshell
- National Basketball Association reviewing McCaw's short stay with Cavs
- Clemson intercepts Tua Tagovailoa twice in first half of action-packed championship
- Cristiano Ronaldo Will Submit DNA to Police After Rape Allegation
- Ex-Trump lawyer Cohen to testify publicly before Congress