West Ham, 10th in the Premier League, host fifth-placed Arsenal on Saturday (12:30 GMT) and Pellegrini expects Arnautovic to play.
West Ham forward Marko Arnautovic wants to leave the club in order to move to China, according to his brother.
But, similarly to Shelvey, Benitez would not sanction business that would undermine Newcastle's attempts to beat relegation.
West Ham are now operating without creative playmakers Manuel Lanzini, Jack Wilshere and Andriy Yarmolenko due to injury, and although Samir Nasri has come in to help in their absence, the Chilean is looking for further signings, not just to add quality to his ranks, but also depth too.
Until he is no longer a West Ham player, he will give everything to the club.
Danijel's statement will have come as a hammer-blow to West Ham boss Manuel Pellegrini, who said earlier on Thursday that he is determined to keep Arnautovic. [emz_dj]If Arnie wants to leave then get as much as we can for him and get him out of the club. He hopes the fans can respect his wishes.
Pellegrini, who worked with Nasri when in charge at Manchester City, says the signing did not carry a significant risk, and that the Frenchman was focused on getting back to playing football after his ban, not negotiating on money.
Will be hard to replace but i trust Pellegrini to do it. [tomster36]This whole thing about Arnautovic is annoying! I don't think they will go.
The Blues are said to be in the hunt for AC Milan striker Gonzalo Higuain and Bournemouth forward Callum Wilson as they look to replace the misfiring Alvaro Morata but former midfielder Steve Sidwell believes Arnautovic could serve as a more cost-effective option for the club.
"He's a willing runner and he would help them stretch the game". Marko in this moment is a player of our team.
Wilson has the potential to be a real success if he ends up at the London Stadium, which is why stepping up interest could be a smart move regardless of the Arnautovic situation.
"As for Alvaro Morata, I honestly don't know what he does". Although after Payet you never know what's round the corner.
"His agent has been making noises about him leaving as well and Chelsea could probably get him for £40m because of his age".
- National Basketball Association reviewing McCaw's short stay with Cavs
- De Blasio announces health care coverage for all New Yorkers
- Who Is Jeff Bezos’ New Girlfriend Lauren Sanchez?
- Mourinho free for Real return as United pay compensation
- Ex-Trump lawyer Cohen to testify publicly before Congress
- Clemson intercepts Tua Tagovailoa twice in first half of action-packed championship
- Verizon Takes Swipe at AT&T Over Its '5G E' Upgrade
- Andy Murray to retire this year
- Wisconsin Teen Missing For Months Since Parents’ Murder Found Alive, Police Say
- Oakland A's expect Kyler Murray to declare for National Football League draft