The 21-year-old right wing has only played 363 minutes for Barca, however, scoring only two goals while suffering a pair of short-term injuries.
Asked about Barcelona's reported interest in Willian, Sarri was quoted by Sky Sports as saying on Friday: "I didn't receive anything yesterday".
Willian is in his 30's and has not been in the best of form under new manager Maurizio Sarri.
Mere months after making his way to Camp Nou, Malcom's Barcelona future is up in the air.
Blaugrana's renewed interest in the Chelsea star has made them offer Malcom plus €60m to Chelsea, who have rejected it.
The Stamford Bridge side may be tempted to let him depart due to his contract situation - he has just 18 months left on his deal - but an increased offer from Barcelona will be needed. Chelsea turned down Barcelona's latest bid to sign the former Shakhtar Donetsk attacker, according to the report in The Daily Telegraph, and it appears unlikely that Malcom will be going to Stamford Bridge either.
For one, the Blues would have a direct replacement in attack for the experienced winger, with Malcom possibly being a long-term solution for them.
"My future? It's here at Chelsea", he said. Firstly, the Premier League heavyweights value Willian higher than what has been proposed as part of the deal.
- China Trade War Enters Final Round of Talks With Little Optimisim
- Criminal Minds to End With Season 15
- Democrats filibuster pro-Israel bill, demand vote to reopen government
- Longer US government shutdown will hit economy: Federal Reserve Chief Jerome Powell
- Hardik Pandya, KL Rahul suspended pending inquiry into comments on TV show
- Tulsi Gabbard: Democrat says she will run for president in 2020
- Penny could sell for almost $1 million
- ‘Bird Box Challenge’ leads to crash, possible charges for Utah teenager
- Hacienda patient may not have shown signs of pregnancy, expert says
- Saudi Arabia to trim oil exports further in February