The Gunners boss has admitted he has reduced the workload of some of his players to ensure they are in good shape going into the business end of the season.
The Gunners brought in Lucas Torreira, Bernd Leno, Sokratis Papastathopoulos and Matteo Guendouzi during the summer transfer window and are expecting an increased transfer budget this summer when their new £300m kit deal with Adidas kicks in.
Arsenal, however, are looking for a loan deal for the player and Emery has revealed that the Gunners can not afford to pay for any transfer fees and are looking for a loan deal.
Arsenal play their 32nd game of the season against West Ham on Saturday and Emery has revealed he is making alterations to his squad's training schedule.
"But I know the club is working for the possibility of players who can help us with this condition (on loan)".
The Uruguayan says he is fully concentrated on working hard and proving his worth to the team, after having to wait to make his full debut under Unai Emery at the start of the season.
"We can only sign players later on".
He added: "The club is working, telling me each moment different situations can happen".
"I asked at Blackpool if he was OK to help us play and he said: "Yeah, coach, I want to play" and he played with a very big behaviour and commitment to us". And if they get one, they'll find themselves under the eye of Arsenal's newly-appointed "loans manager".
Arsenal will move level with four-placed Chelsea with a victory over West Ham United in Saturday's early kick-off.
Some players have been taken aback by quite how intense Emery's sessions are since his arrival in the summer.
- Apple’s Tim Cook Wants to Focus on ‘the Most Important Things’
- Google Assistant Now Lets You Check-In to Flights by Voice and More
- Bollywood stars call on Modi
- Guillem Balague delivers update on Alvaro Morata’s Chelsea FC future
- What happens if Trump declares national emergency at the border?
- Ginsburg's Recovery Is 'On Track,' 'No Further Treatment Required'
- Mueller Interviewed Trump Campaign Pollster, Manafort Associate In February
- Cesc Fabregas completes Monaco move from Chelsea
- Lampard urges Hudson-Odoi to snub Bayern Munich
- Poland arrests Huawei employee and high-ranking security official on spying accusations