The Welsh worldwide has put pen to paper on a pre-contract agreement with Serie A champions Juventus, where he will earn approximately £400,000 a week.
But the Gunners withdrew their offer in September, even though Ramsey claims he was willing to sign a new deal with the club he has been with since 2008.
The 28-year-old has agreed a four-year deal and will officially join the Italian champions on July 1, the day after his Arsenal contract expires, making it essentially a "free transfer" for the Italian giants.
Ramsey leaves Arsenal after nearly 11 years at the club, and it's believed he will earn £400,000 per week in Turin, making him the highest paid British player in the world.
With Arsenal, Ramsey won three FA Cup titles and two Community Shields.
In a statement, Ramsey thanked the "extremely loyal and supportive" Arsenal fans for their support during his 11-year career in north London.
Following the announcement, Ramsey issued a statement himself on his social media account.
Aaron Ramsey's move to Juventus will make the Welshman the highest paid British footballer of all time, after he signed his pre-contract with the club on Monday afternoon.
- After Bipartisan Backlash, Muslim Congresswoman Apologizes for 'Deeply Offensive' Anti-Semitic Tweet
- Embattled Virginia Governor Calls Slaves Indentured Servants
- UK To Send F-35s, Aircraft Carrier to South China Sea
- Rajinikanth Can't Stop Dancing As Daughter Soundarya Weds Actor Vishagan Vanangamudi
- Ceramic Galaxy S10 listed by Vietnamese retailer for $1,333 (VND 30,990,000)
- Karol Bagh: Seventeen die in Delhi hotel fire
- Alliance of American Football Debuts with Strong Ratings
- Katy Perry’s shoe line pulls two pairs over blackface controversy
- Justin Theroux Wishes Ex-Wife Jennifer Aniston a Happy Birthday
- Acting Pentagon chief: no orders to withdraw from Afghanistan