The first post-launch content will released in March and will be the first of 3 initial acts.
Those anxious about Anthem's endgame, BioWare is doing their best to make sure everyone's fears are quelled by not only releasing a new trailer listing down what players can expect once they reach the end of Anthem's campaign, but now, the studio has even released an early Anthem roadmap! Within that Act, three major updates will be made available and each will focus on a specific aspect of Anthem.
The Echoes of Reality update will include several key features, including a new Cataclysm event, a new Stronghold for players to conquer, and some quality of life improvements. A full breakdown is available on the official Anthem Endgame site.
EA said that new missions, characters, and stories will be introduced over "the weeks and months to come", some of them small and others world-changing: The "most ambitious and challenging" new content will come in the form of Cataclysms, "time-limited world events that cause physical manifestations to occur: Extreme weather, incursions of unsafe hostile enemies, and new mysteries to solve".
What do you make of ANTHEM's launch trailer, then? We probably won't overlap actual Cataclysms, just due to their nature. Those strengths all come with trade-offs as one might expect, but players will find out about those as they unlock the Javelins while playing Anthem.
Cataclysms were also featured in Anthem's newly released endgame trailer, which calls them the game's "most ambitious and challenging content" and "time-limited events which cause physical manifestations to occur". At least we know BioWare's first attempt at a live game won't be lacking on the backend. One concern among gamers, pre- and post-demo, has been the length of the story mode and the quantity of endgame content.
- Kavanaugh Shows Contempt For the Rule of Law in Louisiana Abortion Case
- Marc Gasol thanks Grizzlies after trade to Raptors
- Venezuela's Guaido won't rule out US intervention to force Maduro's hand
- US Looks Forward to 'Very Good' Summit with N. Korea
- Trump adviser Kushner to visit Middle East on peace plan’s economic part
- Elizabeth Warren officially launches her 2020 presidential bid
- Maybe Marijuana Isn't Bad for Sperm Count After All
- Democrats, GOP duel over Trump's tax returns
- Ireland grind down Scotland to win at Murrayfield
- Winter Snow Storm Wallops Pacific Northwest; Washington Declares State of Emergency